JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since law enforcement are the ones who are going to have to arrest us and enforce these laws, I am only too sure they will put a law enforcement exemption clause in this Bill. Despite having the strictest gun control in the country, Californian law enforcement is not short of possessing all the weapons the peasantry are forbidden to own. Cops can carry guns in Los Angeles, whereas peasants cannot. Don't worry, the Washington state government is not stupid, they understand everything. The bill was vague, but they probably left the Law Enforcement clause deliberately out of the bill, so that when they add it, it can make them seem as being reasonable. Somewhat how the Bump Stock Ban started out as a complete ban on any trigger modifications to any gun.

This legislation will essentially incriminate gun owners, since at a whim any property owner, business, etc can call the police and have you arrested and stripped of all your gun rights. Basically, this bill will eliminate conceal carry in the state of Washington through some very clever craftsmanship of the bill.

These Washington state fascists are not so dumb, in fact they are being quite smart in achieving their nefarious goals.

My feelings are that guns are pretty much going to be banned in the state of Washington within the next 5 years. They are basically striving to turn Washington state into Australia and many liberals are using Australia as a model.

The licensing scheme for "Assault Weapons" is somewhat ingenious in the fact that it will disqualify most gun owners from owning these guns and the state can then fine and impose all types of legal ramifications and penalties to those who refuse to turn-in their "illegally" owned weapons. This is intelligently constructed bill, because it will be easier to convince voters rather than an outright Confiscation Bill that would explicitly state that all guns will be seized. How much better to require licensing that nobody will qualify for and will even result in more fees and extortion of law abiding citizens from the unscrupulous Nazi-like police state.

Since law enforcement are the ones who are going to have to arrest us and enforce these laws, I am only too sure they will put a law enforcement exemption clause in this Bill. Despite having the strictest gun control in the country, Californian law enforcement is not short of possessing all the weapons the peasantry are forbidden to own. Cops can carry guns in Los Angeles, whereas peasants cannot. Don't worry, the Washington state government is not stupid, they understand everything. The bill was vague, but they probably left the Law Enforcement clause deliberately out of the bill, so that when they add it, it can make them seem as being reasonable. Somewhat how the Bump Stock Ban started out as a complete ban on any trigger modifications to any gun.

This legislation will essentially incriminate gun owners, since at a whim any property owner, business, etc can call the police and have you arrested and stripped of all your gun rights. Basically, this bill will eliminate conceal carry in the state of Washington through some very clever craftsmanship of the bill.

These Washington state fascists are not so dumb, in fact they are being quite smart in achieving their nefarious goals.

My feelings are that guns are pretty much going to be banned in the state of Washington within the next 5 years. They are basically striving to turn Washington state into Australia and many liberals are using Australia as a model.

The licensing scheme for "Assault Weapons" is somewhat ingenious in the fact that it will disqualify most gun owners from owning these guns and the state can then fine and impose all types of legal ramifications and penalties to those who refuse to turn-in their "illegally" owned weapons. This is intelligently constructed bill, because it will be easier to convince voters rather than an outright Confiscation Bill that would explicitly state that all guns will be seized. How much better to require licensing that nobody will qualify for and will even result in more fees and extortion of law abiding citizens from the unscrupulous Nazi-like police state.

Not to mention if any gun owners do comply and register any firearms they allow to be owned but must register, then when they change their mind and decide that the peasants can't own those anymore, they already have a nice list to start collecting firearms from.

It's the same song and dance played out throughout history, you'd think we would learn but apparently humans are rather predictable in that way. Short of large scale armed revolt, there isn't much Americans can do when politicians purposely attack the constitutional rights of Americans and have activists judges uphold their unconstitutional aims.

To think there's isn't a massive amount of collusion to deprive the American people of the only right that makes men/women equal to the politicians of this country is ignoring blatant examples of just that.

We already know that they don't care at all about what we have to say, but they do understand that they can't without our consent be forced into anything as a result of our ability to defend ourselves. Once that's gone, the only thing stopping evil people and politicians from doing evil things is their own concious, and we can see how that has worked out already.

More garbage from our friends in the Washington State legislature, up for hearing in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice on Feb 1st.

Carry your firearm into someone else's house without explicit permission, and you will lose your license for five years and be charged with a misdemeanor.

SB 6415 - Requiring permission to bring a concealed firearm into another person's residence or dwelling place:

How long before they draft a new one that widens the scope to any private property (e.g. business)?

Please write your representatives as soon as possible: Washington State Legislature

There are a lot of really awful anti-gun bills on the table this year.
How are they going to enforce that? Concealed still means "hidden from sight", right?

How are they going to enforce that? Concealed still means "hidden from sight", right?

I am not so worried about going into a person's residence or business where they have no clue I am concealing a firearm. What really concerns me is if I am at a friend's house or if you have a disagreement or even a disgruntled relative. If they get pissed off at you, all they have to do is call up the police and they will come arrest you and strip you of your 2A rights for a long time, if not forever, just like that. Any type of weapons offense on your record also goes into a federal database that could likely result in you failing NICS checks. All someone has to do is call the cops on you while you are carrying and kiss goodbye your rights.

That is not going to give me a good state of mind or be a life I enjoy living. Not to mention if you end up having a self-defense shooting that you will likely also lose your gun rights for not asking permission to enter the place you were. With the way the law is written you would have to ask permission to enter almost any type of business or residence if you are carrying.

This law is essentially the end of "legal" conceal carry in Washington state. As others said, you are better off open carrying at this point and let them vocally tell you to leave. At least you would know who your real friends are.. LOL

EXACTLY.... But say a co-worker (or an Anti-gun nut of a friend) that hates your guts and guns (unknown to you) and invites you to come over for a few brews and while your there sippin on that Pale Ale they call the cops from the kitchen... I can see this happening if this bill passes... Well my friends we are fooked if we don't get fed up enough to challenge them!!!!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

-Ben Franklin

Pretty sure D.C. V. Heller and McDonald V. Chicago made it clear that the right to keep and bare arms can not be limited inside a dwelling. I'm no legal expert but I'm pretty sure this is just feel good legislation by Washington politicians to show that they're trying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top