JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More garbage from our friends in the Washington State legislature, up for hearing in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice on Feb 1st.

Carry your firearm into someone else's house without explicit permission, and you will lose your license for five years and be charged with a misdemeanor.

SB 6415 - Requiring permission to bring a concealed firearm into another person's residence or dwelling place:
NEW SECTION. Sec. 1. A new section is added to chapter 9.41 RCW to read as follows:
(1) It is unlawful for a person to carry a concealed firearm into the residence or dwelling place of another person without first obtaining the express permission of the owner or person in legal control or possession of the residence or dwelling place.
(2) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable under RCW 9A.20.010.
(3) Upon conviction for a violation of this section, the court shall order the person to surrender any concealed pistol license and prohibit the person from obtaining a concealed pistol license for a period of five years from the date of conviction.

How long before they draft a new one that widens the scope to any private property (e.g. business)?

Please write your representatives as soon as possible: Washington State Legislature

There are a lot of really awful anti-gun bills on the table this year.

How is anyone going to tell if you are concealed? Is this an attempt by the proggs to legally let people SWAT their gun toting neighbors? I'll bet it is.
This kind of freedom zapping legislation is going to come to a head & I hope it's soon.

I find it extremely remarkable that the august elected liberal brain dead Commie traitor legislators idiots do not introduce equal legislation limiting the freedom of speech or religion or assembly or security also while visiting a private parties home without permission which is kinda a oxymoron by definition? Seems about as logical. Interesting writing style HB. Time for some more caffeine. :(

What is the recall process in WA?

I find it extremely remarkable that the august elected liberal brain dead Commie traitor legislators idiots do not introduce equal legislation limiting the freedom of speech or religion or assembly or security also while visiting a private parties home without permission which is kinda a oxymoron by definition? Seems about as logical. Interesting writing style HB. Time for some more caffeine. :(

What is the recall process in WA?
I love it when you talk dirty..........

this law is absolutely ridiculous. What are you supposed to do; carry around permission forms in your pocket and get them to sign it before you walk through the door? Are they going to regulate the wording of the "permission slip"? Maybe you are supposed to send them an email on your electronic device so you can have an electronic copy?

This law is absurdly impractical.

Yep, I'll fight untill the wife retires then sell my house & find greener pastures.

I loved to hunt & fish here but WDFG has destroyed the fish runs & taken days away to hunt duck & geese. Nothing keeping me here anymore.

I say they destroyed meaning that they have mismanaged our resources that we pay for.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads