JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize that in the past members have been ousted, or punished, for speaking badly of IFISH in other forums?
(Looks over shoulder)

I can say without and reseverations that the I-fish moderators have deleted more of my post more than any other on-line site I visit. That said I know many I-Fishers I call friends and enjoy their site.

This is the second post on this thread...........No I'm not a moderator at I-fish, or would I want to be one on any online site. I just feel if your not happy with the information or with the direction the online site your viewing, learning, and contributing too is going, go somewhere else, Rather the venting on other site about how there rules suck, maybe you should start your own site.

This is the second post on this thread...........No I'm not a moderator at I-fish, or would I want to be one on any online site. I just feel if your not happy with the information or with the direction the online site your viewing, learning, and contributing too is going, go somewhere else, Rather the venting on other site about how there rules suck, maybe you should start your own site.

Thanks for the advice mom, I'm sure no one had thought about that.

IP address my friend.
no.... it would take this moderator here to give up our IP's they wouldnt know otherwise,

if members were banned from ifish for speaking against ifish at another location, it because they were ratted out by someone with their nose up the ifish mods butts

staunch defender of Ifish ...you wont see any thread like this over there, your not allowed an opinion unless it coincides with the administration kinda like the Nobama clown....again we all cant be wrong

Oh you can count on it,, they know, and it's good they do so they see where they are sorely lacking. I for one am a member of both. I've been a member there since 08,, with a total of three, count em three posts. What does that say about how they peak my interests?

I would much rather debate among those with differing points of view without being told to "go stand in the corner" by someone that decides I may have approached a subject that's to politically incorrect an issue, or to hot of a topic to discuss. Yes we have topics here such as religion, sexual context, defamation, slander and such that probably shouldn't be broached and rightly so, but it's big boys and big girls rules here. That's what keeps so many coming back.

Your missing the point of this thread. Which is fine. I'm an idiot 75% of the time. Here's our point. We are trying to decide how gun loving folks, can be such limp dicks. Fairly simple. Can I go To church and say Johnny, what's your thoughts on those nazis over at ifish. Johnny probably won't know what an ifish is. So we come here and BS with each other. It's common guy talk. Like a Barber shop.

Your missing the point of this thread. Which is fine. I'm an idiot 75% of the time. Here's our point. We are trying to decide how gun loving folks, can be such limp dicks. Fairly simple. Can I go To church and say Johnny, what's your thoughts on those nazis over at ifish. Johnny probably won't know what an ifish is. So we come here and BS with each other. It's common guy talk. Like a Barber shop.

you sure are speaking your age with that,they are saloons now :s0114:

you sure are speaking your age with that,they are saloons now :s0114:

Aaaa...Do you mean "Salon." Funny, funny, funny! Of course saloons for a hair cut would be fine too, might do that instead of having the wife doing it for me.

Regarding the IP thing: I thought someone all "Computer Knowledgeable" could get your IP from a post on a forum. I'm kinda computer stewpid!

Aaaa...Do you mean "Salon." Funny, funny, funny! Of course saloons for a hair cut would be fine too, might do that instead of having the wife doing it for me.

Regarding the IP thing: I thought someone all "Computer Knowledgeable" could get your IP from a post on a forum. I'm kinda computer stewpid!

IP's are withheld for privacy reasons, if your IP were posted anyone with coding skills could hack you or attack your Ip and prevent you from even getting on the net with brute force ip attacks , administrators and moderators have the administration rights to see what IP we are using , depending on the software (what message board being used) those with admin privileges can see what ip you registered with the ip of every post you've, made how many different Ip's you post from & can see if you have registered under different names using the same IP....

Edit:
someone previously mentioned that we should start our own fishing board if we didnt like Ifish.net
coincidently Ufish.net is available Im half tempted to upload a forum :s0114::s0114:

I haven't read but a few lines on here,but I don't understand complaining for 5 pages about a sight that you have no obligation to visit.

Just say no to going there.
Or start another forum in it's stead?

I haven't read but a few lines on here,but I don't understand complaining for 5 pages about a sight that you have no obligation to visit.

Just say no to going there.
Or start another forum in it's stead?

It's tough being part of a family, helping it grow, believing you have friends, and then watch the owner treat the people that made the site what it was like crap, (Crap may still be a censored word there). Thankfully I got into firearms too and found this site because of an IFISH member!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top