JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never posted much over there on Ifish everyone is always circling the blood in the water waiting for the next drop to be drawn.I would wait until the end of the springer run to post pics of any Chinook if I posted any at all. Yup my Hunny hole is above and below two bridges on the Colombia. and above the Multnoma channel and below the falls on the Willamette most days in a crowd.

I never posted much over there on Ifish everyone is always circling the blood in the water waiting for the next drop to be drawn.I would wait until the end of the springer run to post pics of any Chinook if I posted any at all. Yup my Hunny hole is above and below two bridges on the Colombia. and above the Multnoma channel and below the falls on the Willamette most days in a crowd.

Yup do it Bamcis, there is no civility on that cite.

huntercgr mod.gif
Super Moderator

icon1.gif Both sides of the isle
As you expected, this was removed. Continued posts from you that do not fall within the AUP will only convince us you don't want to play within the rules.
GOT BuSTED again

May as well let this one go. Most of them Cryfishers will be the first to give up their guns anyway. Problem is I suspect theyll also be the first to give up their neighbors too. Just dont go mentioning gillnet over there. Fishing in the NW is so bubblegumed up nowdays there is hardly any sense in even going. I grew up with a steelhead rod in my hand. Thought I'd never wanna give it up. Well, were Montana bound......no great loss with too many rules, excessive fees, bubblegumty bag limits, extreme overpressure, etc. Just no fun anymore. I bagged more Chinook with a .257 Bob than I ever did eggs anyway.With that said....they wont be missing me much either....probably some here wont miss me,,,,,hehehe....Mr. Popularity I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top