Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ifish Jennie. A good laugh.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Oregonhunter5, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Jennie@ifish
    AdminiMom

The "Russia" thread...
    ...was removed, yes.

Anyone bringing up questions on the board will get infractions. Infractions build up if you continue to break the AUP until you are in private moderation. This is not the way I wanted ifish to be, but it's too large now to write "Dear cousin" letters, explaining to you the merits of following rules.

I'm getting SO tired of this stuff.

It says right on theAUP, that if you question the mods in public (On the board), you will be banned. I have never done that, actually, but I think I may start.

Just ask the mods! Don't post it on the board! Just use the contact us and ask, if you are really that curious.

Yes. It was removed.

We tried SO hard to keep it open, but after about 11 bazillion alerts on personal attacks and racist comments and inappropriate language, we were too frustrated and busy with other important FISHING topics to keep working to keep it open for your debating and bashing pleasure.

How much should we tolerate? How hard should we work on these political topics, to keep it open, whilst members keep trashing the AUP and doing what they please with it?

So, please, expect infractions if you must keep posting things that are totally against the AUP. It's our only defense and our only sanity, when we keep running up against folks who think they can do what they please, while we fight to keep ifish a classy, kind, and reputable site.

Thanks,
    Jen
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

So, did she ban you yet OH5?

3. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Makes me want to join....

4. Oregonhunter5

Working on it...

forefathersrback likes this.
  5. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

We should all join and see you can be the first person to get banned on the first post.

6. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Its just like the gov always other peoples fault yet they never look at the control freak rules and regulations as the root cause of

"I'm getting SO tired of this stuff"

7. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Dang no freedom of speech on ifish.
    Don't question thy masters!!

8. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Its a third world country over there. They quote we own the site, therefore have the right to do limit free speech. I cant wait till this gets to the Supreme Court.

Someone stick a fork in them, I think they are done.

9. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Actually they DO have that right. Private site, their rules, just like on this site!

Deen
    NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    Defender of Freedom Award
    NRA Recruiter
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

10. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Adminnanny is more like it.
    They wouldn't know stinky bait if it was betwixt their legs.

11. 44mag2ndamend

I still speak my mind here, your seem to be able to speak yours.

That is what makes America. Wanna talk more about limitations? There is always WEST COAST FIREARMS.

12. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

That is true. But because they are Nazis I don't spend much time there anymore. The mods there are "given" some authority and believe me it goes to their heads.

13. Certaindeaf

Doesn't seem like they'd have much to talk about over there anyway.. you're supposed to keep the location of your honey hole secret yada yada. Plus, everyone knows I have the biggest dick. lol

gallogiro likes this.
  14. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

It isn't just the mods. It's also much of the membership, that wears the title of "butthurt" like a badge of honor.
    They click their little Alert! triangles anytime someone isn't singin' Kumbaya in the same key they are.

The part that annoys me the most, is when the libs are getting their azz handed to them in a discussion, the thread disappears *Poof* into cyberspace, never to be seen/read again. The reasoning is always "we don't discuss politics," even if there are no personal attacks.
    Or; The libs will start the personal attacks (BigRodney or freespool or Pilar or 12Pulls or ElKabong) just so the thread will get nuked, never to return.

However, when the libs are enjoying a bash fest, even in they close the thread, it remains up for all to read, and will sometimes get edited and re-opened, with the personal attacks re-worded or toned down, just to bring it back to the top.
    It's like dealing with the Oregon or Washington legislature. If the dems like a bill, it doesn't go away, and just keeps popping back up every session.

For any that are new over there, you shoulda been there during the GW Bush years.
    It was freakin' hilarious the verbal gymnastics they would exercise to keep bash threads open.
    Of course, the mods were WAY more biased then than now. Crabbait and STGRule were the worst of the lib-nazis mods. It was a virtual mediamatters echo chamber then.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  15. Certaindeaf

I just leave the tards alone.. short busses are hard to steer and will probably crash anyways.

16. 44mag2ndamend

looking for it one the news! ah it will pop up when the time is right. There is a bridge falling right now, I hope they are catching fish under it in their secret hole.

17. jvp

jvp oregon Member

actually the mods are half the problem. the other half are those that know the things they should and shouldn't say. mods will delete anything they disagree with offensive or not. it is a private place and the rules are the rules. it seems if the open forum is too difficult for them to handle they should just shut the whole thing down or quit complaining about it and deal with it. she sold the site and I would assume now gets paid for her efforts which makes it hypocritical when she complains about doing what she is paid for. but hey we all do it most of us just don't put it in writing.

I have had some communications with her and it is funny how half the people complain the mods are lib friendly and the other half say it is conserv friendly. I think it is mostly jackass unfriendly and I know this because when I am one there they ding me.

18. Oregonhunter5

She sold it?

19. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

Ah yes....let me qualify myself. Ive been booted. Waited a few years, came back, then publicly quit on my own. That drew both laughs as well as criticism from their members. A man cant disuss anything over there without criticism and censure. See, Jenny was a wefare mommy on the coast with a sob story. Apparently her health issues (the ones she claims to be dying from every 6 mo. Eternally ) kept her from honest work as a piano player. Perhaps her piano playing wasnt good or perhaps there wasnt much call in Tillamook, we'll never know. Either way she was a welfare mommy with an old junk Toyota living in a rental house up the Kilchis. No doubt 3 mo. behind on rent. For reasons we will never know she began Cryfish aka Ifisg, gayfish, etc. Some guy saw an oppurtunity and moved in. Bill I believe. He was the brauns behind growing the site to a marketable size. Jenny was allowed to add her hormone inspired feel good stuff whenever she wasnt dying. Eventually the site was sold and Jenny/Bill moved to Oregon City where I hear after buying a house and Bill a nicer boat they are broke again. Sadly as a condition of the sale Jenny is allowed day to day operational control of the site where she continues to wax poetically about birds, flowers, and death. Maybe if shed just give up the cigarettes and honey dripping liberalism? Bill continues fishing and looking for his next mark. Number one bubblegum Crabbait......he doesnt even live in the US. Hasnt picked up a rod or shotgun in at least a decade. Having too much fun drinking Costa Rican booze and chasing youg Costa Rican cooze.

Capn Jack, Modeler, BBQ Guy and 4 others like this.
  20. Certaindeaf

Lol.. that was a great encapsulation.

ocarolan and (deleted member) like this.