JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well Forrest Fenn hid his treasure in the Rocky Mountains and I don't believe he provided any proof that he hid it, but still got plenty of folks looking for it. I believe five of them died in the process. So you may want to give that some thought while you're trying to figure out where to hide it.

How much we talking about anyway?

Well Forrest Fenn hid his treasure in the Rocky Mountains and I don't believe he provided any proof that he hid it, but still got plenty of folks looking for it. I believe five of them died in the process. So you may want to give that some thought while you're trying to figure out where to hide it.

How much we talking about anyway?
Nothing even remotely close to the value of the Fenn treasure. I am thinking more like a local scavenger/geocache/treasure hunt activity with multiple spots for prizes(treasure) to be found. I am still in idea phase at this point. This could be set up as an opportunity for supporting members only to be eligible for the good prizes. I will think it through this weekend.

I had an employee who believed I was a secret agent... this was way back when, when cell phones were still fairly new, and I carried two. I am naturally private about my life, and somehow he got it in his head that I was doing some clandestine deals with the government. I went along with it for a while.

At one point, I devised a plan to "recruit" him for a secret mission, when really it'd be a pointless scavenger hunt across town. I'd leave clues for him to find, a riddle that would lead to the next place... but then I realized, if he's dumb enough to believe I am a secret agent just because I had two phones, he wasn't going to understand the clues unless they were spelled out and even then, it might be too much. Also, I'd have to drive across town and leave the clues... wasting my own time lol

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top