JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what ToddG should be doing is outing the freight company's name, it's probably some big faceless corporation no doubt... we want to know where the 'Stasi cockroaches' lie in wait!!!

Wow... I just had 250 rounds of clearly marked Kent Fasteel 12ga. 3" 1-1/4oz. #2 shotshells delivered yesterday for the upcoming duck/goose season... hope I don't have to throw down with "Johnny Bopper" (strine for "cop/copper") since I know about a 1/3 of the WB police force by first name...

but it IS September. :s0131:

My delivery guy made the comment once "happy blowing things up" when he was dropping something off once maked "ORM-D". I guess its all in where you live. "ORD-M" doesnt always mean ammo anyway.

As for the cops, I'd have put a bucket of sand and a hammer out on the front step just so I could make the suggestion when they came back.

For the past three days... my UPS dude has been bringing me packages of ammo lol.... granted it's only 5 boxes of 20 here, 6 boxes of 20 there, 8 boxes of 20 everywhere lol but on the second day he delivered I made the comment of "gotta be ready, it's a crazy world out there" and he didn't say anything. On the last day he delivered my final box, I was waiting with the door open and he was like "you head me comming, huh?" I smiled and said.... see you next Tuesday lol. My point is that my driver seems to be a cool driver and I am sure he will at some point in time see me with my badge and put 2 and 2 together.
Now days you can never tell though, low class sheep who watch too much TV think they are part of the group and wanna feel important by snitching. No doubt.... if you truly see something fishy, you should probably say something. I work with this guy who once saw someone take pics of the expo center signs at the expo center and two hours later he called PORTLAND POLICE aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah..... this same guy thinks that when the TSA is feeling your junk, that it's for our safety.
I plan on getting at least 500 rounds of 5.56/.223 soon.... if I get a card or a visit by police or FBI.... I am gonna laugh my rear off. First I wouldn't contact them... they can come back and talk to me, second I will not say anything unless there is a lawyer present. I would be more than happy to give them the link to the video on youtube under the title of DON'T TALK TO POLCIE :cool:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews