JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is another step in implementing Agenda 21. It creates a panel of unelected "advisers" (liberals) who will have extraordinary powers and no oversight.

It really sucks that one good forest fire season can undo 100 years of mans efforts to change the climate. Not to mention one Volcanic eruption like the one in Iceland that spit out more carbon into the upper atmosphere in 4 days then man has since he lived in caves.

Why does America have to prepare for global warming. Obunghole has regulated into destruction every business that supposedly affected the climate.

Golly, I had no idea. Every one? How many of them were there? In case I tell someone about this and they call BS, can you furnish any data to back your allegation? I wouldn't want to be accused of blowing smoke and such.

Hey, you were the guy that made the allegation with absolutely no basis in fact. Looks like you have nothing on your face but egg.

Here are some facts. I have no egg on my face, but you do have uninformed BS spewing from your mouth.

Regulatory Costs
Since 2010, the Environmental Protection Agency
(EPA) has proposed or finalized 30 major regulations and
172 major policy rules.
■
Environmental regulations cost $1,523 per employee
annually, which is a substantial portion of the
$8,086 per employee total annual cost of federal
regulations, according to the U.S. Senate Committee
on Environment and Public Works.
■
The EPA's proposed ozone standard will cost local
governments, businesses and consumers $10 billion to
$22 billion per year, and cause the loss of 7.3 million
jobs by 2020.
■
By 2020, EPA regulation of greenhouse gas emissions
will eliminate an estimated 7.3 million American jobs
and add $1 trillion in regulatory costs nationwide, and
will result in $7 trillion in lost economic activity by
The harmful impact on individual states of various
rules is estimated to be substantial:
■
The Boiler MACT [Maximum Achievable Control
Technology] Rule would cost 15,557 jobs in North
Carolina, 13,968 jobs in Ohio and 12,821 jobs in
Michigan, and would present total capital costs of
over $2.62 billion in these 3 states alone.
■
Restrictions on Mining Permits and consequent power
plant closures will cost 6,245 jobs in Kentucky, 3,404
jobs in Wyoming and 3,190 jobs in West Virginia, and
will cause over $8 billion in lost revenue in these 3
states alone.
■
The Utility MACT, the Cross-State Air Pollution
Rule, cooling water intake regulation, and coal
combustion residual regulations have cost 28,899 jobs
in Illinois, 25,646 jobs in West Virginia and 19,647
jobs in Ohio, and will cause enough megawatts to be
retired to power more than 13 million homes. There
will be over $3.4 billion in lost revenue by 2015.

Open up the timber industry again like it should be, there would be less fires and wasted timber, more jobs and better economies for Washington and Oregon. The added benefit it that there would be less fires every year for all the liberal yo-yo's to complain about and say its caused by global warming.

Open up the timber industry again like it should be, there would be less fires and wasted timber, more jobs and better economies for Washington and Oregon. The added benefit it that there would be less fires every year for all the liberal yo-yo's to complain about and say its caused by global warming.

We should do that AND stop wasting blood and treasure fighting forest fires. There appears to be evidence that not allowing fires to run their course is creating these super forest fires we've been seeing the last couple of summers. I know some towns up here in Washington that could use the work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top