JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I miss my sig emperor scorpion and am hoping to some day soon reclaim a 1911.. if you had a budget of 2k or less… what would you buy, if you could only buy one, 1911 for the rest of your life? And Why?

Appreciate any feedback or thoughts from you sexy mother lovers, I always learn something new from you all, stay shooting my friends.

I honestly don't know enough about various brands to choose. Though I'd like to test one of the new Iver Johnson 1911's.

I would love a 6 or 7 inch longslide, full length dust cover in 10mm and no rail. Never owned a pistol with case hardened or damascus steel, i would choose one of those. It would be the gun over all other guns as i would have a 9 mm slide/ barrel combo and a 40 SW barrel to go in the 10 mm slide.

I would love a 6 or 7 inch longslide, full length dust cover in 10mm and no rail. Never owned a pistol with case hardened or damascus steel, i would choose one of those. It would be the gun over all other guns as i would have a 9 mm slide/ barrel combo and a 40 SW barrel to go in the 10 mm slide.
Wow, love all the details and multiple caliber ideas…

Always wanted one of these.
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/09/28/the-ultimate-10-kase-reeder-made-custom-10mm-1911/

https://www.reedercustomguns.com/1911/ultimate10.htm

CK customs 2011 series perfect 10 long side, or a Fusion in the same! Already have 4 of them with STI frames and ether Fusion or Caspian Slides, but a factory built one sure would be slick, but that's $2800 to start! :cool:

Ah, crud! Now you are making me want to get my 10mm 1911 in the works. I shelved the idea to sell off my armory to have less. Little know fact about me is that 1911s ARE my FAVOURITE style pistols.
Got my first 10mm pistol in October past, it is a EAA Hunter. Love it!! But it ain't a 1911!!

Ah, crud! Now you are making me want to get my 10mm 1911 in the works. I shelved the idea to sell off my armory to have less. Little know fact about me is that 1911s ARE my FAVOURITE style pistols.
Got my first 10mm pistol in October past, it is a EAA Hunter. Love it!! But it ain't a 1911!!
Start with a R.I.A. and get your fix that way, then sell it to @Kruel J so he can get his fix, then he can sell it to Joe Link and start the whole thing all over again!

If I could only have one 1911 it'd be surplus. I'd want one that maybe, just maybe, plugged a commie/fascist/whatever the noggin.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top