JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HOLEEEE Crap!!

I hope the people that seem to think the message was about dogs have brains enough to realize it's REALLY about being an organ donor.
I don't give a sh!t what your preference in pets is.
Show your humanity, donate the tissues/organs you no longer need when you die.

Nobody cares if they smell like a cat box or puppy breath, as long as they can prolong the life of another.

My late wife took her brother's kidney. Later, a damned fool doctor gave her a medication that destroyed her transplant. She died five years later due to Coronary Artery Calcification. (Hemodialysis doesn't remove the excess calcium from the blood). As a result she died from Athlerosclerosis.

I agree. Organ donation is the way to go.

Jamie is correct . . . EXCEPT, you may be prolonging the life of a politician!?!?!?!?!?
That gives me second thoughts!!

Sheldon
Bah, no worries. LOL
Everyone knows politicians are heartless, gutless, lily-livered blind fools.

They have no organs to replace.

Of course, some will claim they're so altruistic they already gave them away, but we know that's not true.

If you don't like the topic of the thread, find another where you may have some constructive imput. Why crap on it for others who have something to add.

Or say your piece and move on. Good grief

I've got two goldfish that just won't die, no matter how much I ignore them.
My daughter brought them home from her schools 5th grade annual science fair and she's now 26 yrs old. I only clean the ten gallon tank when you can't see them anymore.
They've learned to stick their heads out of the water and make loud slurping/splashing sounds to get fed when someone walks by.

OK everyone play nice and try to stay on the original topic - I removed several posts that either were stirring the pot or continuing down that discussion line. If you feel I removed something of important content please let me know via PM and we can go from there.

Have a nice day and carry on (preferably without urinating in someone's rice crispies)

Thanks for posting this PSA.

Please be an Organ donor. If you choose to, in Oregon they'll attach it to your drivers license.

Also, discuss your wishes with your family, and know what there wishes might be.

When bad things happen, families are under tremendous stress. Let them know you would make a choice to help other people. If you chose not to be an Organ / Tissue donor, for whatever reason, let your family know that as well.

End of life is an incredibly stressful time, don't leave your family second guessing what your decision may or may not be.

You can, however, designate which organs you are willing to donate in your medical power of attorney. Its good to know these things in advance. I know one of the now passed relatives specified that they could take internal organs but not the eyes. It seriously bothered him that someone else might have the window to his soul...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top