JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I knew this bubblegum was gonna be about dogs

I just came in here to troll you hyperemotional dog lovers, but I see another saint helensian already beat me to it..

:p

Y'all really need to use the ignore feature more - it makes these threads very very interesting until you hit the show ignored button lol:p.

Barn cats are fine with me but cat lovers tend to be callus about life and not able to reciprocate a dog's love and loyalty. I'll make a lot of assumptions about cat lovers the sec I find out that that is the case.

Dogs require very similar things to human children: attention, food, love and companionship - no shirking your duties for a week 'cuz they can fend for themselves'.

Yes, there is a ton of harshness and evil in the world but there is also a lot of love and kindness - It's all about what you want to look for and be around; some just want to wallow in the filth.

Dogs require far more maintenance; cats care for themselves far more readily. Don't want a creature that needs more attention than a woman (if that's possible). You can keep them.

I have stopped becoming attached to people/creatures. It's safer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top