JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grab a joint and lets all sit down and sing give peace a chance. PUKE! Damm libtards!!!! :s0112: :s0112: :s0112:

I'm not in the mood for the name slinging tonite. I'm kinda cranky. Maybe you ought to explain your plan to some kid on his third deployment, or some starving 4-yr old Afghan kid.

Yeah, if the world was run by libs there wouldn't be any war, no death, nothing bad. Bush did all the bad stuff, obama will save us all. :s0114:

One thing I agree with Savage on, that liberalism is a mental disease.

I'm not in the mood for the name slinging tonite. I'm kinda cranky. Maybe you ought to explain your plan to some kid on his third deployment, or some starving 4-yr old Afghan kid.

OK mr cranky here is your answer, it's called a religious war. Now you can sit in your ivory towered university and think what you want, but America is at war, a war where one side has to kill as many as possible to get to heaven, and no that is not the American serviceman. And here is the f'd up part, there are no uniforms, there are no lines drawn in the sand, bystander, yes including starving children get killed but it is still out and out war. Did we start it? Not according to anything I've read but I'm sure you are going to claim Bush & Cheney are guilty and should be hung as war criminals. But back to this concept called war, on 9-11 we were attacked, the terrorist responsible for this act of WAR were/are from countries in the middle east believing in ONLY one religion, muslim. Now America doesn't have a problem with people practicing there religion, our country was founded on the ability of people to follow and practice their religions but when the religion is to kill all NON BELIEVERS, that's when WE THE PEOPLE will decide to go to war to defend ourselves. Now that kid on his third deployment is there because he wants to be there, he is an American patriot and I will praise and pray for him daily. And as for the starving afghan child? When their parents stop bringing war to America and want to find a peaceful solution to the problem, then and only then will America open it's doors and take care of them. Americans are the most charitable people on earth. But until then I hope we bring every means possible to bear upon those who want to kill us just because we don't believe in mohammed. If tactical nukes would work, it would get my blessing but due to the topography nukes do not work real well. Oh and mr. cranky, tonite is properly spelled
T O N I G H T.

OK mr cranky here is your answer, it's called a religious war. Now you can sit in your ivory towered university and think what you want, but America is at war, a war where one side has to kill as many as possible to get to heaven, and no that is not the American serviceman. And here is the f'd up part, there are no uniforms, there are no lines drawn in the sand, bystander, yes including starving children get killed but it is still out and out war. Did we start it? Not according to anything I've read but I'm sure you are going to claim Bush & Cheney are guilty and should be hung as war criminals. But back to this concept called war, on 9-11 we were attacked, the terrorist responsible for this act of WAR were/are from countries in the middle east believing in ONLY one religion, muslim. Now America doesn't have a problem with people practicing there religion, our country was founded on the ability of people to follow and practice their religions but when the religion is to kill all NON BELIEVERS, that's when WE THE PEOPLE will decide to go to war to defend ourselves. Now that kid on his third deployment is there because he wants to be there, he is an American patriot and I will praise and pray for him daily. And as for the starving afghan child? When their parents stop bringing war to America and want to find a peaceful solution to the problem, then and only then will America open it's doors and take care of them. Americans are the most charitable people on earth. But until then I hope we bring every means possible to bear upon those who want to kill us just because we don't believe in mohammed. If tactical nukes would work, it would get my blessing but due to the topography nukes do not work real well. Oh and mr. cranky, tonite is properly spelled
T O N I G H T.

First off, I don't hang out in any university, don't have a college degree, make my living with my hands. That said, who the **** are you going to use a nuke on? Of course it's just a BS way to express frustration with a bad dilemma. Who are we fighting? Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Islam? You cannot win a war when the goal isn't clear. We should use the military only to protect the USA's security, not for some deep thinker's idea of US 'interests', and surely not for religious reasons. It's our sons and daughters' lives we are talking about, as well as the lives of ordinary non-combatant Afghans.

First off, I don't hang out in any university, don't have a college degree, make my living with my hands. That said, who the **** are you going to use a nuke on? Of course it's just a BS way to express frustration with a bad dilemma. Who are we fighting? Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Islam? You cannot win a war when the goal isn't clear. We should use the military only to protect the USA's security, not for some deep thinker's idea of US 'interests', and surely not for religious reasons. It's our sons and daughters' lives we are talking about, as well as the lives of ordinary non-combatant Afghans.

Mike, did you read what I said or only the first sentence? We are in a religious war, not by choice but because that is the choice of the enemy. And yes we have a goal, to bring PEACE and stability to the region so that those whose goals match the rest of the worlds can live in peace. I don't know if that is possible but our government does and as long as I am an American I will support our troops no mater how poor the countries leadership is. And it was our government that decided not to use nukes and I'll support that. Non-combatant Afghanis are who we want to help bring peace to their land. Maybe you need to go talk to some of the troops who have served over there, our rules of engagement are what is keeping those non-combatants alive. Like the old saying goes, if you don't stand behind our troops than please stand in front of them. Did you ever serve in the military? My guess is if you did you were a REMF, but you probably didn't.

Mike, did you read what I said or only the first sentence? We are in a religious war, not by choice but because that is the choice of the enemy. And yes we have a goal, to bring PEACE and stability to the region so that those whose goals match the rest of the worlds can live in peace. I don't know if that is possible but our government does and as long as I am an American I will support our troops no mater how poor the countries leadership is. And it was our government that decided not to use nukes and I'll support that. Non-combatant Afghanis are who we want to help bring peace to their land. Maybe you need to go talk to some of the troops who have served over there, our rules of engagement are what is keeping those non-combatants alive. Like the old saying goes, if you don't stand behind our troops than please stand in front of them. Did you ever serve in the military? My guess is if you did you were a REMF, but you probably didn't.

My comment was in reply to the stupid idea of nuking Afghanistan. I said nothing about our troops other than that I want them out alive. I never served in the military - I'm a US taxpayer and citizen, those are enough credentials to allow me to think about this real dilemma for our nation. Just because our enemies claim religion, why should we fight them on their own terrain? Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires (according to the British who had a bad time there). The Iraq and Afghan occupations will cost 160 billion this year alone. The 'defense budget' is over 700 billion for 2011. This is how empires and great nations collapse. Ask the Soviets.

"Just because our enemies claim religion, why should we fight them on their own terrain?" Good idea, we should wait till they come over here and fight them on US soil, right? Dumb idea mikeeeee. Now back to this nuke bs you keep pestering me about, I do not believe I was the first to make this comment and I clarified my statement the the words, if our government decided not to use nukes, that's good enough for me (or words to that effect). Nukes are city busters, they do not have any cities worthy of a nuke so it's a moot point. But am I hearing you don't like nukes in general and if I can be so bold, are you saying that we should not have nuked japan? Or firebombed German cities?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top