JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have shot IDPA at TC within recent memory (say a year) then you are good to go.
Otherwise, even experienced shooters need to attend the briefing, so they can be told No Muzzle Over the Berm a few dozen more times. I am sure it is for insurance.

I also recommend everyone have a buddy - for those "embarrassed to ask" questions, like where is the bathroom.

For IDPA, sign up is done on-line, including squading. Tri-County Defensive Pistol League

Sorry, I don't know what is the current goings on with the gate code. I suspect it is the same as it was for the qualifier.
It is acceptable to wait near the gate and follow someone in - for IDPA (And for Steel)
I don't know about any other matches at the range.

TC IDPA On Line New Shooter Info
New Shooter
Thanks for the info. When we signed up for the March shoot, we were told that since we had not been to a match before, and are not members, we needed to talk to Paul first. We didn't get to attend the March shoot. Earlier this month we spoke with Paul. During that phone conversation, we got a gate code and directions. Once there, and checked in, we attend the new shooters brief. We attended the Qualifier last weekend... well run, great SO's, and incredible well organized!

Last Edited:
Sherwood forecast - 10 days out

upload_2017-4-20_10-11-59.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top