JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The next petition should be repealing our right to vote! Who needs uneducated or educated people deciding our officials. Big brother knows best. The seats shall know be appointed by our dictator.

I know this video is a joke or something but it was filmed in Oceanside CA at the pier. Those peoples attitudes are typical for southern Californians (or Californians in general). Hence the reason I left Oside and came up here. What a bunch of idiots.....

Last edited by a moderator:
358b1nk.jpg

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/general-firearm-discussion/132449-smart-concerned-citizens.html
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/132906-no-other-way-say-people-idiots.html

I have more respect for the people who wish to repeal the 2A than the ones who try and contort it and change it to what they want it to be.

So sad, but so true. Intelligence is such a finite substance and seems to be diminishing more and more.

By golly---you may on to something there. If the worlds supply of intelligence is finite, and the worlds population
continues to grow, then obviously there is less available per person.

I can not respect the opinion of anyone who wants to strip Americans of their rights.

Sure you do. Abortion? Gay marraige?

I am sure I can think of something.

Even if they are my enemy, I can give a little respect to someone who is honest and upfront about what they want rather than these scumbags like Schumer and Feinstein who say they believe in the 2A but underhandedly and sneakily try to undermine it and distort and chip away at it. I would welcome a frontal assault that would determine the issue once and for all than have to constantly worry about a knife in the back.

Sure you do. Abortion? Gay marraige?

I am sure I can think of something.

Neither of those have anything to do with rights. My statement still stands. I'm not willing to get into an off topic discussion of rights vs opinions vs facts on certain topics in which my knowledge of the correct point of view might piss off a mod and get me kicked off the forum.

I remember an episode of Jimmy Kimmel when he was able to get people to sign a petition to end women's suffrage ... and women were willing to sign it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top