JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife and I are currently in the southern part of the People's Republic of California so she can visit her new grand baby.

I'm a huge college football fan but not for a particular team. Not really even for the Ducks. I do want to see them do well because I came of age in the late 70's and early 80's when both of our college teams sucked year after year. Now it's good that both are at least competitive. However, I do have a few rather narrow exceptions. I pull really hard for whoever is playing Michigan and Notre Dame. Oh, and for whoever is playing out of conference against any school in the SEC.

All that said, I have no dog in the fight regarding Boise State. My wife who is from Boise gets pissed off when I don't pull for them. My "hosts" who are Boise State alums, along with my wife were bragging up their team being ranked and all. I said I thought they were over rated and I that Washington was going to beat them. This did not ingratiate myself with my hosts. I finally told them I would say whatever they wanted to hear if it helped them sleep at night, but it still won't change the fact that BSU was going to get beat.

At the end of the game I told them not to worry. Since this is the only real opponent BSU faces this year they should go the rest of the season undefeated. This also did nothing to ingratiate myself with my hosts. I thought of Burt Gummer when I told them this because he calls 'em like he sees 'em and doesn't sugarcoat anything. (Especially his thoughts on how women are dream killers.) Hope I made him proud. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top