JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have a female friend who is a smoking hot lesbian. I told her that there is no problem she has that my wiener can't handle. But for some reason, she doesn't just get undressed and let me climb atop.

Tyler47.jpg

Tyler47.jpg

why do the manly ones like cargo pockets so much... what do they need to carry?? But i have no hate, i guess if i were a lady Id want another hot lady too!!

There is a lot of LGBTQ groups in the Pacific Northwest, what the heck do you need to post such a thread on a gun forum (even the Off Topic forum) is beyond me.. Yeah right, it's so hard to meet gay people here in Oregon and Washington..NOT! Somebody was bored.. :rolleyes:

I've been a practicing Psychologist for 25 years and have seen a pattern of childhood sexual abuse in 100% of more than 500 homosexual practicing individuals I have counseled. In every case the individual chose a defense method to deal with the childhood trauma. Some chose to become very tough and aggressive so that they wouldn't be hurt again. I hear these referred to as "Butch". Others chose a defense to believe that the abuse was a way of showing love, these individuals are often softer in appearance. Nearly all individuals I've encountered that live a homosexual lifestyle show symptoms of using disassociation as their primary defense mechanism, often coupled with identity disorder. An interesting note, after dealing with childhood trauma in a counseling environment, more than 95% loose interest in the homosexual lifestyle and seek out a relationship with the opposite gender. This has applied to both men and women.

I guess you didn't get the 2009 memo from the American Psychological Association...

I meet a lot of lesbians in the RV business. They seem to live RV'ing. I suspect it gives them additional privacy. Regardless the Butch types outnumber the Fems and they can be like dealing with wild boars. One thing I have noticed - and I was discussing this the other day with a co-worker - no matter how 'congenial' they may be at first, if something does not go their way they become Completely Unreasonable And Irrational. Almost like flipping a light switch. And they are worse when dealing with men and they change into their anti-man suit almost instantly. We do have one lesbian customer who is the exception. She is funny, always easy to get along with and quite frankly would be a kick to hang around with. She likes camping, fishing and shooting and well, is really like being around guys because that is exactly how she comes off, like one of the guys. No femininity about her but then not really 'Butch' either.
See if you can get her to join NWFC, and give me a PM

Now Trail, given your experience how about this one, young woman engages in a long term lesbian relationship, then has sex with a man (while still in the lesbian relationship), bears the child and stays in the lesbian relationship. Any insight on this?
I would imagine that the lesbian couple want children. Having a short term relationship with a male would be much less expensive than artificial ensemination, or adoption.

What a bubbleguming thread.

Ben, I'm sure there is a lot you don't understand.

The way you ask your questions lead me to believe you are looking for justification, not clarification.

Trailboss, what are your qualifications?

What kind of practice?

I'm just wondering, because all my time being special forces in Nam makes me question things posted on the internet.

The lesbians I know are tougher than most of the guys I know, and I will extend people I know to this forum.

Also, if you're not a Dick, you can go to a lesbian bar, without being ducked with.

Just saying.
I have not lived here in Oregon very long, so have few friends to talk to. I do have a few friends here on NWFC. Most here have much in common with me. I'm a 61 year old disabled VET. Viet Nam. I didn't start this thread to be a troll. Just asking I appreciate those who have responded. I'd like to have a conversation with a lesbian.
It's hard to explain without a sit down talk. A woman that I have loved for fourty years is a lesbian. A couple years ago her partner of 22 years left her. She has since been in another relationship for perhaps a year. She has stopped talking to me, writing or any other communication. I think that her new partned has something to do with this.
I'm 100% straight, married and have 10 grandchildren.

*I am no expert by any means* but Ill bet $3.50 I know and have worked with more gay people then all the people in this forum combined.

1) The gay gene. Some people believe there is a gay gene and that gay/lesbian people do not choose to be gay. This may or not be true. I am not a scientist . . . but I did stay at a holiday inn once ;)

2) Survival. This is the fun one to explore. I have met countless people who have had a very negative traumatic experience or multiple negative experiences with the opposite sex and out of pure survival they date the same sex. You will be surprised how many of those lesbians were raped when they were younger. Dating the same sex just seems safer to them.

I know first hand the lesbians that are attracted to the butch ones are convertible. They are attracted to masculine features. It takes a lot of trust building and getting past a lot of emotional barriers they have for men. Honestly most of the time its really not worth it.

Men in general are very aggressive, gay or straight. If you are an attractive male and want to get a small experience of what it is like to be a woman go to a gay bar. You become a piece of meat. They look at you like they are hungry.

Ben Lilly: Why don't you post your questions on a lesbian listserv? Why are you asking here? I hope you appreciate how ridiculous it is to ask a bunch of gun-toting men about the complex sexuality of an entire class of diverse women. Go to the source. I'd love to see the responses (though I doubt you would).

Ben Lilly: Why don't you post your questions on a lesbian listserv? Why are you asking here? I hope you appreciate how ridiculous it is to ask a bunch of gun-toting men about the complex sexuality of an entire class of diverse women. Go to the source. I'd love to see the responses (though I doubt you would).

Yes, do this! I think that if you did this in a polite way it would be a lot more productive than here on this site. There must be some great forums out there on this subject. Wouldn't that be better than trying to get a lesbian to join the site you are on and make contact with you?

Ben,

Thanks for the back story to your question.

I am sorry about your loss.

I think AC's advice is fairly sound if you are looking to talk with a lesbian.

My advice to add would be to come out with the background story from the start, because you really came off like a fratboy troll.

Good luck

I have not lived here in Oregon very long, so have few friends to talk to. I do have a few friends here on NWFC. Most here have much in common with me. I'm a 61 year old disabled VET. Viet Nam. I didn't start this thread to be a troll. Just asking I appreciate those who have responded. I'd like to have a conversation with a lesbian.
It's hard to explain without a sit down talk. A woman that I have loved for fourty years is a lesbian. A couple years ago her partner of 22 years left her. She has since been in another relationship for perhaps a year. She has stopped talking to me, writing or any other communication. I think that her new partned has something to do with this.
I'm 100% straight, married and have 10 grandchildren.

Sorry to hear your bad luck Ben Lilly, as I said in my original post, lesbianism isn't all rosy is it? Remember the Oprah article, women are leaving their men for other women. IMO, it is a copout.. As a lot of women feel there is less responsibilities living with another woman than living with a man. I have one word, "FEMINISM". Yeah, I am sure many will disagree, but I think many women these days are just plain taught to hate men. They want to essentially do away with the male gender.

FYI, I have talked with a lot of lesbians. Heck, I took a woman studies class at Portland State over 15 years ago and half the women there were lesbians. My lesbian teacher also threw me out of the class because I started giggling when one of the woman went on a rant about how horrible men were. The lady took me at end of class and said I cannot come back and that I hate women and mock them. I screamed back at her and accused her of sexism and said I didn't like listening about my gender being trashed for 5 minutes by that lady. Well, I dropped that class and never came back.. LOL.. I'm not saying all lesbians are man-haters, but there are a good proportion that are.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads