JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
kingofpopcorn1.gif

What a funny thread, and I just can't resist.....

DISCLAIMER: These are my thoughts. Right or wrong, it is my opinion and not based on Science or Documented Fact. The following is solely based on what seems logical in my small brain, and I trust what goes on in there more than 50% of the time.

1) A woman that goes both ways is not a Lesbian, she is Bi-Sexual. Having sex with each gender is probably a choice.
2) A woman that only has sexual relationships with men is Heterosexual. Having sex with only men is (probably) not a choice, but likely comes natural based on her genetic makeup.
3) A woman that only has sexual relationships with women is a Lesbian. Having sex with only women is (probably) not a choice, but likely comes natural based on her genetic makeup.
4) Seems logical to me that the above would hold true for men, as well.

Now, I am male and enjoy only women. In my mind, it is natural that I feel this way. "Normal", but not in any way based on what society thinks is normal, but normal for ME. I can't help myself. In my mind, it is in my genetic makeup. When an attractive woman is nearby, I look. I can't help myself. And when my wife scolds me or slaps me for looking I just smile and tell her.........

Honey, you really should be happy that I check out attractive women. When that good looking young woman over there stops being attractive to me, that is probably the day that I am no longer able to perform my "duties" as your husband.

The guy is clearly a fraud through and through... anyone claiming to be a practicing psychologist but then being unable to so much as name the college he went to or the nature of his practice has no business seeing patients. Not only that, but he hasn't even so much as demonstrated a knowledge of psychology that exceeds that of a layman.

Then there is his practice of insulting and ignoring/blocking anyone who simply asked for some evidence of the credentials he himself alleged that he had (I pretty much assumed he blocked me, even before he edited his post to include his childish attempt to insult me, again, just for asking for some evidence), open and shut case. really. Might even be illegal; it certainly is illegal to impersonate a doctor, pharmacist, etc. That is to practice without the appropriate licenses and credentials... same might be true of practicing psychologists, might call for some research.

The guy is clearly a fraud through and through... anyone claiming to be a practicing psychologist but then being unable to so much as name the college he went to or the nature of his practice has no business seeing patients. Not only that, but he hasn't even so much as demonstrated a knowledge of psychology that exceeds that of a layman.

Then there is his practice of insulting and ignoring/blocking anyone who simply asked for some evidence of the credentials he himself alleged that he had (I pretty much assumed he blocked me, even before he edited his post to include his childish attempt to insult me, again, just for asking for some evidence), open and shut case. really. Might even be illegal; it certainly is illegal to impersonate a doctor, pharmacist, etc. That is to practice without the appropriate licenses and credentials... same might be true of practicing psychologists, might call for some research.

It's not a crime to call yourself a psychologist unless your collecting a hefty fee. Take it from from someone who may or may not be an attorney. God what a funny thread !

Me too! I share a lot in common with lesbians. I like boobs. Angry alot of the time, at everyone. Gynocolgy as a hobby. I may be a lesbian trapped in a mans body!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads