JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
implied-facepalm1.jpg

I've been a practicing Psychologist for 25 years and have seen a pattern of childhood sexual abuse in 100% of more than 500 homosexual practicing individuals I have counseled. In every case the individual chose a defense method to deal with the childhood trauma. Some chose to become very tough and aggressive so that they wouldn't be hurt again. I hear these referred to as "Butch". Others chose a defense to believe that the abuse was a way of showing love, these individuals are often softer in appearance. Nearly all individuals I've encountered that live a homosexual lifestyle show symptoms of using disassociation as their primary defense mechanism, often coupled with identity disorder. An interesting note, after dealing with childhood trauma in a counseling environment, more than 95% loose interest in the homosexual lifestyle and seek out a relationship with the opposite gender. This has applied to both men and women.

In my humblest opinion: You are lying.

If you really did have a 95% "success" rate of "curing" homosexuality then you would be a multimillionaire. You would have succeeded where hundreds of other organizations and practices have failed. You would be world famous. Rich parents from around the country would be seeking your counsel for their gay kids. You would be a highly published professional with a position at a major research university.

I think it's quite telling that you won't respond to Michaels posts asking for your qualifications and the nature of your practice.

If I could "cure" 95% of my clientele of their homosexuality, I'd be proud of revealing my education and practice.

You sound like someone from the ex-gay movement.

To be honest, you sound like a self-hating homosexual.

*I am no expert by any means* but Ill bet $3.50 I know and have worked with more gay people then all the people in this forum combined.

1) The gay gene. Some people believe there is a gay gene and that gay/lesbian people do not choose to be gay. This may or not be true. I am not a scientist . . . but I did stay at a holiday inn once ;)

2) Survival. This is the fun one to explore. I have met countless people who have had a very negative traumatic experience or multiple negative experiences with the opposite sex and out of pure survival they date the same sex. You will be surprised how many of those lesbians were raped when they were younger. Dating the same sex just seems safer to them.

I know first hand the lesbians that are attracted to the butch ones are convertible. They are attracted to masculine features. It takes a lot of trust building and getting past a lot of emotional barriers they have for men. Honestly most of the time its really not worth it.

Men in general are very aggressive, gay or straight. If you are an attractive male and want to get a small experience of what it is like to be a woman go to a gay bar. You become a piece of meat. They look at you like they are hungry.

So you can take their top down?

I think it's quite telling that you won't respond to Michaels posts asking for your qualifications and the nature of your practice.

You sound like someone from the ex-gay movement.

To be honest, you sound like a self-hating homosexual.

Actually, Michael has been on my ignore list for quite a while and I didn't even see his post. Your post however is quite telling. Your anger and hatred is very telling and you sound like someone who is from the current gay movement, though you do sound like you have quite a bit of self hatred at the same time. Help is available if you desire.

In regards to the ignore feature: I spend time on this site because I enjoy it. However, if another member is too angry, bitter, foul mouthed, argumentative, hateful, liberal or all of the above, I just place them on ignore. I find that life is too short to spend it with those who's company I don't enjoy or beliefs I don't respect.

Actually, Michael has been on my ignore list for quite a while and I didn't even see his post. Your post however is quite telling. Your anger and hatred is very telling and you sound like someone who is from the current gay movement, though you do sound like you have quite a bit of self hatred at the same time. Help is available if you desire.

In regards to the ignore feature: I spend time on this site because I enjoy it. However, if another member is too angry, bitter, foul mouthed, argumentative, hateful, liberal or all of the above, I just place them on ignore. I find that life is too short to spend it with those who's company I don't enjoy or beliefs I don't respect.

Why resort to personal insults without actually addressing the actual questions raised?

Basic reading comprehension should tell you the substance of Sincere's statement was that you are lying about your credentials and your track-record of having been able to "cure" 95% of "cases" of homosexuality. He has thus far done more to disprove your claims than you have done to prove them.

As the (paraphrased) sayings go, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." and, "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Why resort to personal insults without actually addressing the actual questions raised?

You mean like you do here?

Basic reading comprehension should tell you...

Let me be clear about something. I don't really care what you think. I don't really care if you believe I'm lying or if you believe that I've cured homosexuality, which by the way is something I've never claimed (But basic reading comprehension should tell you that). You seem to believe along with some others of the pro-gay movement that your opinions are highly valued by others. Let me be the first to burst that bubble. Your personal opinion doesn't matter to me. For the folks that come to me asking for help, I give it. For those who decide to change their lifestyle because their past no longer haunts them I am supportive. If you or others with gender confusion don't like this, well what can I say, but I don't really care if this bothers you or not. It is what it is.

Oh, raftman, you are on ignore now. If you respond to this it will simply show your lack of inteligence. No one is listening.

I've been a practicing Psychologist for 25 years and have seen a pattern of childhood sexual abuse in 100% of more than 500 homosexual practicing individuals I have counseled. In every case the individual chose a defense method to deal with the childhood trauma. Some chose to become very tough and aggressive so that they wouldn't be hurt again. I hear these referred to as "Butch". Others chose a defense to believe that the abuse was a way of showing love, these individuals are often softer in appearance. Nearly all individuals I've encountered that live a homosexual lifestyle show symptoms of using disassociation as their primary defense mechanism, often coupled with identity disorder. An interesting note, after dealing with childhood trauma in a counseling environment, more than 95% loose interest in the homosexual lifestyle and seek out a relationship with the opposite gender. This has applied to both men and women.

Let me try to bring this conversation back out of the gutter.

Trailboss: You've seen a perfect correlation between homosexual practices and childhood sexual abuse across a very large sample (500+ individuals) over a long period of time (25 years). As a social scientist, I'm sure you appreciate that assertions of perfect correlations about anything raise eyebrows, generating questions about the bona fides of the person making the assertion. If you were to present such results at a conference, for example, people would want to know your educational credentials, professional qualifications, and methodology. Perfect correlations are just really really rare, especially in a sample of that size and longitude.

Then there is the assertion that, by addressing childhood trauma, 95 percent of those individuals lose interest in the homosexual lifestyle and seek out opposite-sex relationships. That too is such a high percentage that it's bound to raise questions about the education, qualifications, and methodology of the person making the assertion.

Or look at it this way: Let's assume I have a niece who is engaging in homosexual behavior, and I am interested in your counseling her as a practicing psychologist. Before referring her to you, I would ask about your education, qualifications, and methodology. I assume you wouldn't decline to tell me.

So, given that you've already put your qualifications in play ("practicing Psychologist for 25 years"), and made some pretty remarkable claims, I think it's appropriate for you to tell us about your education, qualifications and methodology.

*What degrees do you hold from what institutions?
*In what states are you licensed to practice psychology?
*What professional training have you had, and what professional certifications do you hold regarding the counseling of individuals who practice homosexual behavior?
*Is your practice affiliated with an institution (e.g. hospital, church, professional practice group)?
*What is your counseling methodology for individuals practicing homosexual behavior? Does it involve prayer or religion?

These are the natural questions that would come from either a professional looking at your stated statistics or a prospective client. So I'm sure you don't mind sharing them.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

AC

I have a lesbian step daughter. Complicated matter to say the least. She is cute as a button but plays the butch part. Could swing both ways for sure. She gets asked out by guys all the time. Not really sure why she has stayed gay most of the time. Doesnt matter however to me. Love her inspite of everything. She has even bigger issues at times to make the gay thing seem small. The thing that drives my wife and I nuts however...is the loud and proud thing. I just dont need that.

You mean like you do here?

Nice try. My post contained not one single personal insult; I merely stated that you've provided no evidence of your credentials or claims; and what's more, as you've provided no evidence, your alleged credentials and claims can be dismissed without evidence. What does it say about someone if they are insulted by facts? You have of course been unwilling to prove your claims, and the natural conclusion is that perhaps you are unable to prove your claims.

Let me be clear about something. I don't really care what you think. I don't really care if you believe I'm lying or if you believe that I've cured homosexuality, which by the way is something I've never claimed (But basic reading comprehension should tell you that). You seem to believe along with some others of the pro-gay movement that your opinions are highly valued by others. Let me be the first to burst that bubble. Your personal opinion doesn't matter to me. For the folks that come to me asking for help, I give it. For those who decide to change their lifestyle because their past no longer haunts them I am supportive. If you or others with gender confusion don't like this, well what can I say, but I don't really care if this bothers you or not. It is what it is.

Spare me the phony indignation and the self-righteousness; I don't care what you think of my opinion as I never gave you an opinion; again I merely stated facts. Allow me to spell it out for you once more: you've made made remarkable claims, and remarkable claims require remarkable evidence! This isn't my opinion, this isn't an insult, it is the reality of the matter.

If I were to claim to have been a special forces sniper, and then claimed the WASR-10 is more accurate than any AR and that furthermore I was getting clover-leaf groups at 300 yds with a standard Century WASR-10 using Tulammo; people would naturally want proof that I was who I said I was and that I could do the things I said I did. If I merely dismissed their queries with a, "Well I don't care what you think anyways!" the natural conclusion would be that the credentials and claims are BS. There is no way around it.

I know many professionals, doctors, pharmacists, nurses, technicians, etc and none of them are the least bit hesitant to answer a simple question like where they studied or where they've practiced; certainly no one would say "I don't care if you believe I'm a doctor your opinion is worthless to me anyways!" Such a person would never find work.

I am totally willing to be proven wrong, it's happened before. Heck, I have a brother-in-law that would benefit from such knowledge as he constantly struggles to reconcile his homosexuality against his Catholic beliefs that tell him it's a sin; seems like the more people you can win over, the more that can be helped. Seems like if you were as caring and capable as you claim, you'd want to prove it.

It would be pretty boring reading NWFA with so many on the "Ignore" list.

Mike

Indeed.

Also seems like someone claiming to be an educated, critical-thinking professional should have an attitude more mature than, "I ignore everyone who disagrees with me or hurts my delicate sensibilities."

It would be pretty boring reading NWFA with so many on the "Ignore" list.

Mike

Actually, it works pretty well for me. Because I'm a counselor, I see lots of drama, dysfunction, insanity, confusion, hatred, anger, etc., enough that I prefer to avoid it when I relax. I desire to spend my time here on NWFA with those who don't trigger major warning flags of an unhealthy life being lived. I love to hear differences of opinion on hunting or firearms or reloading or woodslore or whatever, but if someone has an personal agenda to push or an axe to grind I spot it real quick. I have little use for such folks unless they come to me seeking help. Then I am patient and will work with them to help resolve issues.

I've seen quite a few NWFA members post things that I totally disagree with, but they did so in a way that was respectful of others. Nothing wrong with that and I continue to enjoy their posts. However, bitterness, hatred, anger, leftist agenda or just plain ol disagreement just to start an argument, these don't sit will with me. I wouldn't hang with these folks outside of the forum, why do so in the forum. Make sense?

Let me try to bring this conversation back out of the gutter.

Trailboss: You've seen a perfect correlation between homosexual practices and childhood sexual abuse across a very large sample (500+ individuals) over a long period of time (25 years). As a social scientist, I'm sure you appreciate that assertions of perfect correlations about anything raise eyebrows, generating questions about the bona fides of the person making the assertion. If you were to present such results at a conference, for example, people would want to know your educational credentials, professional qualifications, and methodology. Perfect correlations are just really really rare, especially in a sample of that size and longitude.

Then there is the assertion that, by addressing childhood trauma, 95 percent of those individuals lose interest in the homosexual lifestyle and seek out opposite-sex relationships. That too is such a high percentage that it's bound to raise questions about the education, qualifications, and methodology of the person making the assertion.

Or look at it this way: Let's assume I have a niece who is engaging in homosexual behavior, and I am interested in your counseling her as a practicing psychologist. Before referring her to you, I would ask about your education, qualifications, and methodology. I assume you wouldn't decline to tell me.

So, given that you've already put your qualifications in play ("practicing Psychologist for 25 years"), and made some pretty remarkable claims, I think it's appropriate for you to tell us about your education, qualifications and methodology.

*What degrees do you hold from what institutions?
*In what states are you licensed to practice psychology?
*What professional training have you had, and what professional certifications do you hold regarding the counseling of individuals who practice homosexual behavior?
*Is your practice affiliated with an institution (e.g. hospital, church, professional practice group)?
*What is your counseling methodology for individuals practicing homosexual behavior? Does it involve prayer or religion?

These are the natural questions that would come from either a professional looking at your stated statistics or a prospective client. So I'm sure you don't mind sharing them.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

AC

Good to see you back, Trailboss. Still interested here.....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads