JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone who croaked with no relatives, or not-so-close relatives who did not suspect much in the way of assets and didn't want to sort through crap, so the estate goes to auction.
I suppose anything is possible. Color me VERY skeptical that if that stuff was not stolen someone would just abandon it all like that. If I was to bet on it my money would be this was either a fake to generate traffic or, the stuff was all stolen.

When I was in undergrad I worked part-time for some lawyers who did estate law.

This kind of thing is fairly commonplace. Might not be what happened, but is reasonably likely.

When I was in undergrad I worked part-time for some lawyers who did estate law.

This kind of thing is fairly commonplace. Might not be what happened, but is reasonably likely.
Been a long time since I used to watch that show based on this. So what happens legally if he really did buy this unit and its full of guns? Does he have to have an FFL run them all??? I can't remember if I ever saw them admit they found a gun on that show much less a collection like this.

Been a long time since I used to watch that show based on this. So what happens legally if he really did buy this unit and its full of guns? Does he have to have an FFL run them all??? I can't remember if I ever saw them admit they found a gun on that show much less a collection like this.
Not sure, but I'd guess that it depends on state law. If it was in WA state when private party transfers were A-OK across the board (or in free-er state now), I'd imagine no issue with the video guy simply taking possession of the crap he paid for.

I think I viewed that one the other day.

Then, I started to think.......

I wonder how FFLs and The Popo react to such firearms "transfers".

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads