JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I REALLY like my bcm kmr hanguard. They have an mlok version too (mmr) *alpha series for both*

Yes, theyre expensive. But it's super lightweight and has a VERY solid lockup to the upper. I like how low profile it if for how i grip the rifle.
I just put a 7" BCM on my 300 blackout pistol... What a pain in the arse to install! Ya it's nice, but I don't think it's $100 nicer Than STNGRs... STNGR can keep their price point down because they have a very low overhead... they sell direct, and don't use expensive packaging, or spend a ton of money on advertising.
It's still 6061 billet, made in the USA.
A625AE15-A26F-437E-A29F-83F267BD298A.jpeg

If Y is used as a vowel and sounds like one, then its a vowel. Otherwise its a consonant. In Vypr, it is used as a vowel and sounds like one.

When your major revolves around writing, and for law no less, you pick up a thing or two.

Fun tidbit, Hebrew and Arabic have pronunciations for vowels, but do not write the vowels. o_O
7C889E6D-7FAC-43A5-BA13-F9FAC4ECC337.jpeg

Mine went on very easy. Snug, but i didn't have to monkey around with it. I like that it has keymod all around instead of just 3,6 and 9 o'clock. I'd go with something else if I was running a shorter barrel so I could put a suppressor underneath. But that's not an issue with my rifle.

I'm also partial to the looks of it. It doesnt have weird sharp angles anywhere.

I go by Vanna rules... and since You can't buy one on Wheel of Fortune, I personally consider it a consonant. Some say it's a "semi-vowel"... or both a consonant and a vowel, So they(STNGR) were OK using it. their other HG's are the "RPTR" and the "HWK"

...maybe I should change my observation to "They only believe in using consonants."

...Let's ask our resident teacher for a grammar lesson..
@TeacherSmurf?

Hey, don't pull me into this. I don't have to teach English anymore. :D My world is geography, math and art.

If Y is used as a vowel and sounds like one, then its a vowel. Otherwise its a consonant. In Vypr, it is used as a vowel and sounds like one.

When your major revolves around writing, and for law no less, you pick up a thing or two.

Fun tidbit, Hebrew and Arabic have pronunciations for vowels, but do not write the vowels. o_O

True, however that would still mean the first word was only made of consonants. :eek: You pulled me into the "English world."

The area of a trapezoid is h(b1 + b2)/2. Russia has eleven time zones. The look of stained glass can be copied using black card stock paper and colored tissue paper.:oops: Okay, I feel better now. :p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top