JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definetly going to have a muzzle break on it Panda. I am going to buy the one that my new can will quick attach to is the plan.
It takes some research/coordination but a can looks nice when it can tuck inside the handguard.

144405203.FQLax3nL._DSC1190700.jpg

That would be cool. If I did that then I would have to stick with a threaded application. Since my first suppressor will be going between a couple different rifles.
I'm assuming that's a threaded application in the pic.
It just tucks into the handguard a bit for a clean look.

The Wilson I'm working on (for example) would have the can outboard of the rail a small amount and their can has a larger OD than their handguard.
Not as clean of a look as the one in the pic.

I'm assuming that's a threaded application in the pic.
It just tucks into the handguard a bit for a clean look.

The Wilson I'm working on (for example) would have the can outboard of the rail a small amount and their can has a larger OD than their handguard.
Not as clean of a look as the one in the pic.

I agree it is a sweet clean look.

I have railed and smooth Gas Blocks, the biggest thing I have discovered, is the railed gas blocks could have a different rail height than the upper receiver's rail height. So a higher base on the front sight might be necessary to get proper sight alignment. Another thing do not use polymer sights on a gas block, they can melt there bases and spoil your zero. Metal sights are usually heavier and more expensive.
They make front sights meant for gas blocks because of this.

There was one in the classifieds this AM... did you get it?
I went with a BA Hansen profile that I found for $100 on an infirior loclally based gun forum..
I couldn't pass it up. I have the same profile in my BO pistol and love it. We'll see.

No it went SPF :( So to make myself happy I ordered a new one! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top