JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I REALLY like my bcm kmr hanguard. They have an mlok version too (mmr) *alpha series for both*

Yes, theyre expensive. But it's super lightweight and has a VERY solid lockup to the upper. I like how low profile it if for how i grip the rifle.
I just put a 7" BCM on my 300 blackout pistol... What a pain in the arse to install! Ya it's nice, but I don't think it's $100 nicer Than STNGRs... STNGR can keep their price point down because they have a very low overhead... they sell direct, and don't use expensive packaging, or spend a ton of money on advertising.
It's still 6061 billet, made in the USA.
A625AE15-A26F-437E-A29F-83F267BD298A.jpeg

If Y is used as a vowel and sounds like one, then its a vowel. Otherwise its a consonant. In Vypr, it is used as a vowel and sounds like one.

When your major revolves around writing, and for law no less, you pick up a thing or two.

Fun tidbit, Hebrew and Arabic have pronunciations for vowels, but do not write the vowels. o_O
7C889E6D-7FAC-43A5-BA13-F9FAC4ECC337.jpeg

Mine went on very easy. Snug, but i didn't have to monkey around with it. I like that it has keymod all around instead of just 3,6 and 9 o'clock. I'd go with something else if I was running a shorter barrel so I could put a suppressor underneath. But that's not an issue with my rifle.

I'm also partial to the looks of it. It doesnt have weird sharp angles anywhere.

I go by Vanna rules... and since You can't buy one on Wheel of Fortune, I personally consider it a consonant. Some say it's a "semi-vowel"... or both a consonant and a vowel, So they(STNGR) were OK using it. their other HG's are the "RPTR" and the "HWK"

...maybe I should change my observation to "They only believe in using consonants."

...Let's ask our resident teacher for a grammar lesson..
@TeacherSmurf?

Hey, don't pull me into this. I don't have to teach English anymore. :D My world is geography, math and art.

If Y is used as a vowel and sounds like one, then its a vowel. Otherwise its a consonant. In Vypr, it is used as a vowel and sounds like one.

When your major revolves around writing, and for law no less, you pick up a thing or two.

Fun tidbit, Hebrew and Arabic have pronunciations for vowels, but do not write the vowels. o_O

True, however that would still mean the first word was only made of consonants. :eek: You pulled me into the "English world."

The area of a trapezoid is h(b1 + b2)/2. Russia has eleven time zones. The look of stained glass can be copied using black card stock paper and colored tissue paper.:oops: Okay, I feel better now. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top