JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'M SORRY!!! I am supposed to be positive and good on this sight.
Thanks for censoring my word fecal matter to bubblegum.
How about downtown looks like a rectum hole.

I'M SORRY!!! I am supposed to be positive and good on this sight.
Thanks for censoring my word fecal matter to bubblegum.
How about downtown looks like a rectum hole.

A lot of us are angry of what this city has been allowed to turn into. A LOT of the people complaining don't even LIVE HERE! I don't go downtown anymore. It's hell just trying to drive around town what with all the rude/stupid pedestrians and bicyclists.

Word Filter...it offers some satisfaction typing the exact word, and seeing it for yourself in print though.

Thanks Mike.
I thought I might be the only one encountering the rudeness. I opened a door at 7-11, a guy walks right in without acknowledging or thanking, a snowflake spit at me in the parking lot, because I asked him if his truck is hard to park in one parking spot, and another fkwad, well that story isn't going to be told but he got his. I'm sick of this town. I'm happy to move, it was great while it lasted. The skate parks are phenomenal and the gun buying was beyond belief. I'll give you a hint, Northwest Armory has been good to me, on the Tigard side of town.

Last Edited:
Well.... if I must...
G6KF.gif

"Where's the 2nd Amendment Crowd?" That's a thread on Portland Reddit currently demonizing 2A gun owners for not showing up at the nightly protest with their firearms.

This is so laughable I couldn't believe it. It's ironic hypocrisy at its best when those calling out 2A supporters to bring firearms to protect them from the Feds are the same ones voting in gun control to deny us those very same firearms. And those individuals have the same 2A right to go out and buy their very own gun and bring it. Yet they want us to come down and intimidate the Feds and be the ones ending up behind prison bars.

They also don't seem to realize no sane responsible gun owner would ever bring a firearm to flash at a volatile nightly riot.

:s0113: And that, my friends, is a textbook example of how blatantly hypocritical the anti-2A loonies and Portlandia protesters rioters really are...
Irony so thick you can cut it with an acetylene torch...

These assclowns fail to recognize that (federal) police cleaning up the mess that the "leaders" allowed to fester is not tyranny, but a real job that needs to be done.
Why would pro-2A folks want to inhibit that effort? If anything, we should be asking the feds if we can help 'em! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top