JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it may be unfair to refer to our latest Portland police chiefs as sycophants? We have no police commissioner in potland. The mayor is in control of police here. As for the mayor? It is possible, or likely, that the mayor's position is fully overpowered by the city council. Look at some of the nut jobs that ARE the city council. I'm not really sure who all is on the city council. That Chloe Udaly and Joanne Hardesty? How about them for crazy people? After talking with some people that have had dealings with the mayor, I have a tinge of sympathy for the man now.
Hardesty has had a few good ideas for a racist/sexist but she does appear to have used more opioids than Miles Davis. Nothing against Miles Davis or opioids but I don't think they belong on a city council.

Yeah and how did Occupy Portland work for yah? No so well!

Ted Wheeler is a incredible failure. Destroy your own city, drive out business owners to appease who? Worthless sacks that don't contribute to the bottom line. Congrats!

Maybe they should try occupying Ted Wheeler's neighborhood again, that sure got a response.
Occupy Portland was actually grass roots. If you recall the local media portrayed them as evil and tried to turn the general public against them. The did not destroy property and assault people like Antifa. They had some infiltrators/agitators but on the whole the establishment quashed them.

Occupy Portland was actually grass roots. If you recall the local media portrayed them as evil and tried to turn the general public against them. The did not destroy property and assault people like Antifa. They had some infiltrators/agitators but on the whole the establishment quashed them.

I had front row seats.

They trashed Lownsdale and Chapman Squares. There was trash, piss and human feces everywhere. The smell after the first two weeks was nauseating. And the rats.. never have I seen so many.

And that "Feckless Mayor" will be reelected in November, along with the clueless City Councilors.

Sometimes people get what they ask for.

Did you see the voters pamphlet? There were something like nine people up for mayor of potland. I read their statements! It's hard to believe, ALL but one of the others would have been worse than Mr. wheels. That ONE candidate's statement started with " If you are happy with the way Portland is being run, then I'm not your man" I don't know what voters should have done? I didn't bother looking for how many votes that guy got. I'd guess, not many voted for him.

With an opening statement like that, I would've voted for him! And I don't live in Portlandia. Or even in Oregon, for that matter! :)

I had front row seats.

They trashed Lownsdale and Chapman Squares. There was trash, piss and human feces everywhere. The smell after the first two weeks was nauseating. And the rats.. never have I seen so many.
I was not there as I was on opioids and crutches/wheelchair for a few months in St Helens at the time and did not reap the benefits of smell while watching the multiple livestreams simultaneously so I respect and acknowledge your first hand experience. I did/do know some of the original organizers and activists. There were infiltrators within the group that were attempting to unsuccessfully induce the violence of public and private property destruction we are now seeing. OP didn't do that.
Many originators were patriot vets. OP was the main catalyst of Wapato Prison (a FEMA processing and likely extermination facility or at least a transfer facility conveniently located near railroad tracks) became public knowledge. I'm the one that clued in members of Oregon Progressive Party about the existence of the facility.
The establishment has whitewashed and pretended to shut down the facility. It's still just a few clicks from operational under the new threat of a fake pandemic. I'm not a member of OPP but I do support about 90% of their agenda and much prefer to see leftists align with OPP then the DNC.
The establishment media was clearly against them as they were opposed to Obama and much of his mischief. I watched Jenny Hannson of Koin6 live telling citizens to come down and take back there city. The establishment was not in control of the OP. Do you see Jenny encouraging any dismantling of Anifa?

Just another point: Remember a few days ago when the Feds hit the 'peaceful' protester with the non lethal round that took out his eye. A few days later we see the vid of the peaceful protester lobbing a flash bang back at the Feds. Peaceful...because the TV says so.
It does seem as though the level of violence from the mob has decreased since federal presence. I think the solution is to prosecute Federally all of the looters and vandals. They have the tech. They can identify them. Prosecute civilly and hold them financially responsible for the damages. Clearly the Soros prosecuters we have on a local level will only empower the madness.

Don't you love the how the race baiting turds culturally appropriated the name of their chitshow from the native Americans that are indigenous to the area....
I have yet to see one native American move to the front of temper tantrum and speak for his people.

I am feeling very alone. I mentioned this post to my wife and she echoed the MSM rants about the Feds grabbing innocent civilians off of the street and whisking them away in unmarked vehicles. I just shut up and moved on. I can't believe that she is falling left at a rapid rate. I always thought that she was more intelligent than to fall for that.
Very similar to the conversation with my left leaning sister when I said something about tearing down monuments and other vandalism. She defended them by saying that the monuments were racist and reminded the BLM of slavery. I said something about tearing down Lincoln's statue and she defended them again using the same defense.
Isn't trying to remove or change history a communist agenda? It happened people. If the monuments weren't there to remind us how will we learn from history? Should we remove all of the Holocaust memorials so we forget?

Signed:
Lonely in St Helens

Wow. I probably shouldn't offer any pearls of wisdom right now cuz I'm on my 4th old fashioned, but damn, dood... :(

I am feeling very alone. I mentioned this post to my wife and she echoed the MSM rants about the Feds grabbing innocent civilians off of the street and whisking them away in unmarked vehicles. I just shut up and moved on. I can't believe that she is falling left at a rapid rate. I always thought that she was more intelligent than to fall for that.
Very similar to the conversation with my left leaning sister when I said something about tearing down monuments and other vandalism. She defended them by saying that the monuments were racist and reminded the BLM of slavery. I said something about tearing down Lincoln's statue and she defended them again using the same defense.
Isn't trying to remove or change history a communist agenda? It happened people. If the monuments weren't there to remind us how will we learn from history? Should we remove all of the Holocaust memorials so we forget?

Signed:
Lonely in St Helens

So what does she have to say about them vandalizing or trying to tear down the elk statue at the fountain? Is the elk a racist symbol? Did elk ever own slaves? Are elk just republicans, or conservatives? I feel sorry for you bud.

she echoed the MSM rants about the Feds grabbing innocent civilians off of the street and whisking them away in unmarked vehicles.
Your wife might be surprised to learn that these "innocent civilians" being "whisked away" are actually nefarious individuals that have been targeted for capture and interrogation by the feds for perpetrating criminal activities during the "protests" and riots in which they were caught red-handed on camera. Just sayin'...

Last Edited:
To all of the members that have replied to my plight - thanks. They (MSM zombies) seem to forget about all of the destruction, vandalism, burning and interruption and terrorization in everyone's daily lives.
When I mention that this is no longer all about BLM, George Floyd or police brutality, I get the same reaction. My conversation with my sister went to silence and I knew that in her mind I said something wrong.
I understand better than most of the protesters on what is really happening. I imagine that there are some true believers and peaceful protesters out there, but they are now there to hide/protect the rioters. If they would distance themselves from the bad actors, I would have more sympathy for the cause. The Feds are the best thing to happen to PDX yet. I am really getting tired of this anarchy.

My situation is really not horrible, just frustrating.

If they would distance themselves from the bad actors, I would have more sympathy for the cause.

I said this at the beginning of this mess. Actually? I said it way back when, (I don't even remember what people were marching for), there were a mass of marchers, auntie faw came in and started destroying things, and the righteous, peaceful protesters, stayed right there with them. They should not be considered as anything other than what their overall behavior results in. That's destruction of private and public property. They are "rioters' All of them, now.

Mayor CUCK WHEELER, Clitty Council, and governor STINK STAR Brown deserve all the blame for what Pissland has become.
I drove east on 84 and looks like feces with all the tags. I went downtown and looks like more feces, cyclone fences around parks, the trash, and boarded up businesses, but if you go down sw Broadway they didn't damage the money buildings there.
I have no desire to go downtown ever again. I only went down there to see homelss sleeping on the sidewalks in tents and see how a city turns to feces with SCUMBAGS running the city.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top