JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This gun feels really good in my hand. I think I am really going to like it. I relly like the modular design and the fact that the slide rides on fully steel rails and does not make contact with polymer anywhere. I also love the smooth as sil DAO trigger. I am replacing my XD-40SC with this gun if it works out as well as I think it will. I will hopefully have a range report by the end of the week.

If I really like this gun I could see it being a great carry gun to compliment my SIG P250c I bought as a hiking gun.

Here are a couple quick pics.

P250sc1.jpg

P250sc2.jpg

NICE LOOKING PIECE:s0155:, I think that is gonna give Kahr a run for their money. What kind of sight? Night I hope and what did you pay if you don't mind my asking? Enjoy the shooting

It does have night sights. I do not see it as much of a competetor for Kahr. It is more along the lines of my XD subcompact. I paid around $500 for it plus taxes. I could have got one about $100 cheaper online if I chad wanted the nitron finish, but I had to have the two-tone.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews