Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I picked up my new SIG P250sc today.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Jan 11, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

This gun feels really good in my hand. I think I am really going to like it. I relly like the modular design and the fact that the slide rides on fully steel rails and does not make contact with polymer anywhere. I also love the smooth as sil DAO trigger. I am replacing my XD-40SC with this gun if it works out as well as I think it will. I will hopefully have a range report by the end of the week.

If I really like this gun I could see it being a great carry gun to compliment my SIG P250c I bought as a hiking gun.

Here are a couple quick pics.

P250sc1.jpg

P250sc2.jpg

2. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

NICE LOOKING PIECE:thumbup:, I think that is gonna give Kahr a run for their money. What kind of sight? Night I hope and what did you pay if you don't mind my asking? Enjoy the shooting

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

It does have night sights. I do not see it as much of a competetor for Kahr. It is more along the lines of my XD subcompact. I paid around $500 for it plus taxes. I could have got one about $100 cheaper online if I chad wanted the nitron finish, but I had to have the two-tone.

4. JC9995

JC9995 Greater "Clackamas" Active Member

OK, I have to ask. Why do these have a bad rap? I was reading a thread about the new P290 coming out, and someone stated "if its based on the P250, it will be a non-starter" Why the hatred?