JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taco world class 3-9x40
On my Marlin60SS

Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 3-9x40
On my Marlin XT-22TSR
You look thru a taco:confused:?
That Marlin at the least should have an enchilada:D
I have a tasco that I took off my 17 tbolt cause it wasn't very clear. It's too long to put on top of the 10/22 anyway.

You look thru a taco:confused:?
That Marlin at the least should have an enchilada:D
I have a tasco that I took off my 17 tbolt cause it wasn't very clear. It's too long to put on top of the 10/22 anyway.
Everyone should look through a taco, at least once in their lives.

I've got a Simmons 22Mag...in its box under my gun bench. It came on the gun and I'm too much of a snob to use it, I guess.

I've got a Mueller 4.5-14x40mm on it. The high magnification is just so I can see my holes in the paper at 50 yards without taking out my spotting scope. And they're pretty inexpensive.

I just picked up a 10/22 yesterday and need to figure out what to do about glass. I know very little about scopes :D

Debating on whether I should use a Vortex Crossfire 2 4-12x40 (AO) I have or look into getting a Leupold Ultralight, as I'd like to keep the weight to a minimum.

I'm also not sure how I should mount the scope. It came with a weaver rail on the top of the receiver, and I've heard a set of weaver rings are all I'd need. It gets more complicated (and expensive) from there.

Any thoughts? :)

I have had good luck in the past with Nikon, but yea, the centerfire settings can cause problems. Another is Sightron, good quality glass with out the heafty price! UTG also do pretty good!
I run a sightron Sii on my 10-22 and haven't had any parallax issues. been very happy with it

This rifle is for whatever gets in the way. Rocks grouse wabbits targets. It's very accurate with the Beyers barrel on it.
So I sent the Simmons 22mag scope back and they sent me a new one. Shipping to them on my dime and free back.
Haven't taken it on the quad to see if it will survive or not. And probably won't.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews