JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll wind up cutting it down to the proper length so that I can carry (and use) it anywhere. The TSA and/or police won't take it away from me. I have had a bit of Modern Arnis (Fillipino stick fighting) training. I could probably use a "refresher" course so I can defend myself without any arms at all.

$39.99 for the cane will be well worth the price. This should suffice for personal defense in areas where I can't carry anything but a pocket knife without drawing attention to myself.

There's no cop on the street that will "bat an eyelash" when I carry this onto a train, bus or plane. on the streets of Portland, or in a nasty, rioting crowd, this could really come in handy.

I could have referred to WC Handy, but if I have to use this on the street, the person subjected to the use of this unit will soon understand what is meant by the "birth of the blues". ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top