JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll wind up cutting it down to the proper length so that I can carry (and use) it anywhere. The TSA and/or police won't take it away from me. I have had a bit of Modern Arnis (Fillipino stick fighting) training. I could probably use a "refresher" course so I can defend myself without any arms at all.

$39.99 for the cane will be well worth the price. This should suffice for personal defense in areas where I can't carry anything but a pocket knife without drawing attention to myself.

There's no cop on the street that will "bat an eyelash" when I carry this onto a train, bus or plane. on the streets of Portland, or in a nasty, rioting crowd, this could really come in handy.

I could have referred to WC Handy, but if I have to use this on the street, the person subjected to the use of this unit will soon understand what is meant by the "birth of the blues". ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top