JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is always a shame to see someone leave.

However I don't think this person really had much to offer to the overall site. He seemed to only want to think a certain way and hear a certain thing.

If you can't agree to disagree then it isn't the place for you. You need to respect others opinion and don't get butthurt when they differ from your views.
I've been in plenty of threads here where people hated me then ignored me and then others we completely agreed on.
That's what it's all about. This is a forum of common ground.
We all love guns. We all have our likes and dislikes.
At the end of the day, you just have to be satisfied with what we all have in common.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I'm sorry for you that it didn't work out. It truly pains me to see a person (and a newcomer at that) be so socially inept. Members tried to clue you in on your very 1st post that you were defecating on their lawn, but you refused to listen or heed them and went ahead and posted a 2nd and then a 3rd! Finally you pouted and made a big deal that you were leaving, like everyone here you PO'd was going to care and beg you not to go! The best thing you did was to more solidly unite the membership here that had been having some minor sight alignment issues and get us all back on the bulls-eye. This is an exceptionally well run, elite and highly knowledgeable forum and it is your loss if you choose not be an active member. I sincerely hope you last longer than a week in the next forum you attempt to join.

Butch Cassidy: ...why don't you just invite us to stick around? You can do it, and easy. Come on. [coaxing] Come on.

Gunman
: Why don't you stick around?

Butch Cassidy
: Thanks, but hah, we gotta get goin'.

You join, and then follow with many posts (you edited a couple) about how alone you are and nobody cares and you are destined to die alone blah blah blah. Then mix that in with how much better your gun/caliber choices are than anyone else's. Like I said before in your AR thread, only you can let go of all that anger. I'm being serious when I say there is help out there. But you have to be willing to accept it.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Ok guys , we should probably stop .. Especially if some of you have seen his other posts about maybe being serious unstable. I've never seen any of his post , but no point of poking this with a stick anymore. Here is a form where the guys trust and listen to others options. Let's keep it that way ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top