JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes it takes a while to feel like you are going to fit in. I know, as I'm fairly new too. But I know how forums work, as I've been on them for about 15 years. One of the things that I've found though, is that you have to try to fit in too. Good luck!

alrighty-then.gif

I will say you have made it....interesting. Maybe lurk around a bit and see how things work before jumping in head first. Just a thought.

Ciao!

And now back to our regular scheduled program... Nothing to see here folks.

I for one will not be sad to see you go, Nor am I really sure why you showed up to begin with? I have been a member of this forum for years and honestly you are the first person to show up that has seemed intent on acting like a 3rd grader. Your responses are passive aggressive and antagonizing with apparently no point but to stir people up. You attack people in a childish way and frame most replies as if its a personal attack.

So, Until you decide to grow up and act like a human being Id just as soon you played in another sandbox.

We for the most part are grownups who treat each other with respect, show restraint when we disagree and don't personally attack each other. We don't act like spoiled 3year old brats.

There are plenty of forums full of folks where you will fit right in.

Like that guy that gets into a crowded elevator on the main floor, pushes the buttons for all 30 floors, farts, and then gets off on the second floor.
Although some evidence of your short visit will linger for a while...you won't be missed.

Last Edited:
It's a shame. If there is such a thing, the vast majority of members at Northwestfirearms.com would be the "Upper crust" of the fire arms community! But I guess if you like a regular game of "Poke the bees nest" this really isn't the place for you.

Good luck at THR.

So, to summarize:

New Member arrives: "I know a bunch of you folks like AR's, but I think they suck"

Members: "Some like them, some are not such big fans"

New Member: "No, I don't like them, so they suck"

Thread #2 - New Member: "Here's another beloved gun that sucks"

Members: "Some like them, some are not such big fans"

New Member: "No, I don't like them, so they suck"

Thread #3 - New Member: "Oh, and by the way, here is another beloved gun/cartridge that is my personal favorite - everything else sucks"

Members: "Again, some like them, some are not such big fans"

New Member: "Maybe you didn't hear me, if I don't like it personally, it sucks"

Final Thread - New Member: "You guys are whiny crybabies that don't love my opinion, so I'm taking my ball and going home"

Members: "Probably about time"

I am still of the opinion that coming in to any forum should be treated as if you've just stepped into someone's home for the first time. Introduce yourself, get to know people, listen to what they talk about, what they enjoy, start adding your opinions without being snarky or nasty, get in the conversation, become part of the family. It's really pretty easy to do, but clearly some folks would rather just show up and start an argument. Not sure if they expect people to happily embrace their passive-aggressive attitude, but I think most folks should have the common sense to know that's not going to go over well.

Personally, I can deal with opinions that I don't like, but I expect the same courtesy in return. Instead you insult the members here simply because they didn't agree with your point of view. No idea why you would do that, but it probably is best you move on. Maybe try the AK Files, they're pretty hard core over there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top