JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I'd like to make this clear: I am a dyslexic
I was also a US Army Soldier that worked very hard to make it to the NCO School ands earn a security clearance that required a background check.
Currently I have a FB I Criminal Records Check for my concealed carry lisenjse.
However I have been informed because of my spelling i will not be allowed to post here because i AM A DRUNK or drug user.
As a soldier that held lives of fellow soldiers in his hands when he called out co-ords and adjusted fire down on the bad guys WITHOUT hurting fellolw americans I take GREAT Umbrasge on those that would question me because I cannot spell every word correctly every time I spell it ibn text.
Every second of every minute of every day I fight my affliction knowing that one mistake might have cost a life.
To be judged by 'others' that pretend to be my superiors becausde I cannot control my spelling when I am tired,,and b eyond my control, I find that disreputable, dishnonorable ands unwqarranted0.
that is all

Stress or not, learning disability or not, spell check still exists. To expect everyone else to sort out misspellings and other problems that spell check could easily point out is just telling the reader that you don't care about difficult you make it for them to read your posts.

What I take from that is that communicating effectively with others is not a priority. Thats OK with me, as communication is a two way street.

STILL waiting for the MOS answer. Should be easy enough to type a few letters and numbers. I'm reminded of the dyslexic,agnostic insomniac who lays awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog.

I did notice that he was able to type quite a bit while still avoiding your question about his MOS.

Or should I say, "I did nocite taht he saw albe ot tpye quiet a tib wihle stlil advoinig yuor qeustoin atoub sih SOM"?

I call shenanigans.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews