JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there is an Oregon state law that requires county offices to be staffed with wingnuts of all stripes so that the full spectrum of street-rat crazy can be honored.

A nation of programmed pansies I swear.

Thirty years ago my coworkers and I would set up pie tins full of water over partially-opened doors, those pull string firecrackers in drawers, bullhorn alarms under desks, you name it. My alarm clock on my desk was made up of highway flares, wires, and a clock to make it look like a bom__b (I dare not type the word!!)

That kind of thing today would get you put in prison. These half wits are worked up over a piece of rope - so sad.

Gov has now what it has always wanted. A bunch of weak, sickly, poisoned, brainless morons that are easy to control and manipulate.

Back in 2000, my work colleagues gave me a "paperweight" for my birthday- a dummy WW II German army grenade ("potato-masher"). These days, having that on my desk would cause mass panic among the over-sensitive idiots who seem to have overrun the PNW.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews