JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just saw it pop up. Definitely didn't search that far back lol
That's how I get caught in the necro threads. Usually a noob searching everything on this incredibly interesting site and gets carried away and digs up an old one. Not that there is anything truly wrong with that! :D It just happens.

That's how I get caught in the necro threads. Usually a noob searching everything on this incredibly interesting site and gets carried away and digs up an old one. Not that there is anything truly wrong with that! :D It just happens.
It has happened to me several times. Will see someone respond to something that interests me and then I jump in. Then someone will mention its a zombie thread and I will go back and then notice that the thing was years old. Often still leads to lots of great info as newer people come in. I did have a member go over the top angry at me one time in one. Guy had tried to sell some gun when there was a panic. Years later someone must not have seen the date and asked about it, got no response of course. I mentioned where he could get the gun he was asking about NIB for less if he did not hear from the original. Some guy here went ballistic about me doing this. Another member mentioned that the original sale post was years old and of course the guy who went ballistic went silent. I got a laugh out of it.

It has happened to me several times. Will see someone respond to something that interests me and then I jump in. Then someone will mention its a zombie thread and I will go back and then notice that the thing was years old. Often still leads to lots of great info as newer people come in. I did have a member go over the top angry at me one time in one. Guy had tried to sell some gun when there was a panic. Years later someone must not have seen the date and asked about it, got no response of course. I mentioned where he could get the gun he was asking about NIB for less if he did not hear from the original. Some guy here went ballistic about me doing this. Another member mentioned that the original sale post was years old and of course the guy who went ballistic went silent. I got a laugh out of it.
I think I saw that. Sounds familiar.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads