JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Call Danny and see if he has a Rhino safe for you. Made in USA and he delivers.

Bulldog Tuff Safes

Danny Klemm

(503) 312-0023

(503) 543-5845

[email protected]

^^This^^

I just picked up a Big Horn 6030ELX that weighs 700lbs for $999 from here.

Jodi and Danny were great about wrapping the box it came in with plastic wrap so it would not get wet. And setting me up with some PVC pipes, and veneer wood to roll it in and out of my truck bed. They were very good about answering all my questions and they have a good selection. They carry Superior Safes that do not have composite doors, but instead 1/4" thick steel doors. I opted for the Big Horn with the composite door for the extras it came with. I rented a u-haul appliance dolly and a 4 wheel furniture dolly and had a couple of GOOD friends/family help. Sleeping much better at night now. :s0155:

Sure u have heard this before but buy the biggest one that you can afford. I picked up mine at sportsman talked to manager she offered a discount. Rednecked it into place with a little help. Love it and have room to grow. I to shopped a lot before sportsman (even twice at lib in hub both times they were great).

I'm going to be in the market for a safe soon. I started with a big horn 19ECB and it was a decent safe for the price point. I have now learned my lesson that you need to take the number of long guns you have, double it to account for the fact that safes fit half as many as they say, and double it again to account for growth. Pretty set on the Liberty Lincoln 50 when my bonus rolls around next year.

I pretty much went with the biggest I could fit in my house, without it taking over the entire spare room it is in. I am in an 1100 sq ft house so size was more what I could fit, as opposed to what I can afford. I didn't want it in the garage. In ten years when my son leaves, I can convert one of the spare rooms to a gun room and add another one. I think I like the idea of once the collection gets to a certain size, I would rather buy a second safe. That way the bad guys would have to go through 2 safes to get everything. Not that I am relying solely on the safes to keep it secure.

Had the same experiences with Fort Knox and Liberty in the Portland area, really appointments only? I ended up just getting a Tracker Safe because they did respond when I left a message and I just don't have the pocket book to spend more that $800 on a 20-30 gun safe. Maybe someday I'll get American made safe but the Tracker Safe locks my stuff up just as good for the time being and for half the price!

I figured I owed this thread an update. Despite my initial bad experience I called Liberty back and had a GREAT experience dealing with Kirk. I ended up getting a Revere 30 and had it delivered and installed same day.

I'm actually glad things worked out this way. In my heart I really wanted a Liberty, as much as I tried to make myself want something cheaper. The extra weeks it took me to decide actually helped me find a better place in my home for the safe, which allowed me to buy a bigger size (30 vs. 23).

IMG_2551_zps9fc306c5.jpg

Congrats you will be amazed at the sense of relief and security. no more worries about unauthorized access.(my biggest fear was kids getting ahold of something) I like the combo dial you can lock with key for quick key access if you want to.

heard that alot about the liberty guy down in Hubbard. I can't get myself to pay for the fort knox name even though their safes are awesome. I got my 3rd safe at tracker safe - they have nice showroom hours and are very easy to work with. the last time I was in their showroom they had american security safes on display as well. the cool thing is that i was going over to OR to get my gun safes but was informed by tracker safe that there isn't sales tax on gun safe in WA - crazy!

1626790638523.png

Geeeze man! I get to reading and at the end of the first page, realize the thread is 8 years old. WTH do safes cost NOW? I bet you can't even get safes now because of The "Rona". Kinda' like stoves , washer/dryers.

Call Danny and see if he has a Rhino safe for you. Made in USA and he delivers.

Bulldog Tuff Safes

Danny Klemm

(503) 312-0023

(503) 543-5845

[email protected]
Just go to Dan. I've purchased two from him. His rates and delivery options are extremely fair. He carries multiple brands and won't push you to get something you don't need.

Edit, replied before getting to page two and realizing op already got one from Liberty.

I tried to buy a Liberty safe that was in stock. The guy wouldn't sell it to me, but couldn't really give me a clear reason why. Since he seemed so frazzled...
Did you check to see if the real Liberty rep was bound and gagged in the back room?
Geeeze man! I get to reading and at the end of the first page, realize the thread is 8 years old.
Yeah... l noticed that too, but l just wanted to write the witty quip above soooo bad that l went ahead and did it anyway.
#shameless
:s0059:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top