JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered an upper from Tromix last week late in the day, when I checked my email at 5:30 am the next morning it had already shipped. I received it 4 days later. I had a few questions about additional accessories and such I emailed and I had my answers from Tony a couple hours later. The upper is legit and correct in fit and finish, I could not find one naggle under inspection right down to the stamping on the barrel. Easily one of the best businesses I've Dealt with in the product I received and in the customer service, buy with confidence.

458. I ordered with the compensator Which is cool but As soon as something sells and I get some more play money im getting the retro tri prong break which I think will be more visually appealing.

I had a 1-off upper in 357AMP. Absolutely gorgeous setup. When I asked Tony about it, he was all too helpful to share his knowledge about it.

In my experiences with him, he's a good guy with a ton of knowledge.

:s0090:

I have built 2 458 socoms using Tony's barrel bolt combos. One is a 16.25" rifle with 1-14 twist, the other is a 10.5" pistol with the 1-10 fast twist barrel. Both run flawlessly and I have taken deer with both. Tromix is always my recommend for all things 458 socom.

I have built 2 458 socoms using Tony's barrel bolt combos. One is a 16.25" rifle with 1-14 twist, the other is a 10.5" pistol with the 1-10 fast twist barrel. Both run flawlessly and I have taken deer with both. Tromix is always my recommend for all things 458 socom.
What velocities do you get out of the 10.5" barrel, and what's the heaviest projectile weight you've tried out of it?

What velocities do you get out of the 10.5" barrel, and what's the heaviest projectile weight you've tried out of it?shot
Well, I mostly shoot maker subsonic expanding 500gr bullets at 1000fps out of the 10.5". I have however shot many other supersonic loads up to 500gr. It generally clocks 150-200fps behind a 16.25" barrel. For example 405 gr super loads I get about 1450fps out of the 10.5".

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews