JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, after posting a pic of me in my Kalashnikitty t-shirt earlier this week I got a dare from a local friend to wear it to krav maga. Here is a pic of me looking like I am about to pass out after class tonight in my Kalashnikitty t-shirt just to prove I won the bet. :)

PS: I did get teased a bit by one instructor...but she is way tougher than me so I let her get away with it this time.

IMAG0263.jpg

It's probably a good tactic for defense too. No criminal wants to take the chance of having to tell his buddies he got his rear handed to him by a guy in a hello kitty shirt.

Okay, after posting a pic of me in my Kalashnikitty t-shirt earlier this week I got a dare from a local friend to wear it to krav maga. Here is a pic of me looking like I am about to pass out after class tonight in my Kalashnikitty t-shirt just to prove I won the bet. :)

PS: I did get teased a bit by one instructor...but she is way tougher than me so I let her get away with it this time.

IMAG0263.jpg

Big THUMBS UP!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class