JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let this story in the OP be a reminder to all who conceal carry...

Find a good holster and belt combination so you will not have to take off your holster and handgun or un-holster your hand gun , when using the restroom / bathroom.

I understand that a good holster and belt is expensive and that the trial and error of finding a good holster and belt is sometimes more error than trial...so....

Practice going to the bathroom / restroom with your concealed carry outfit at home , so you know how not to leave your handgun in the stall or wherever...
Andy
In this particular case I have to disagree with you Andy, while I don't often use Public Facilities, when I do I use thst as a chance to make sure my Carry Piece hasn't suffered from some thing. Things like the Safety being off etc. it's just a good time to check things out. With any luck I'll never forget anything of importance in the Head.

upload_2018-4-13_14-21-3.jpeg
In your sock

Parkland teacher charged with leaving loaded gun in public restroom..........

A chemistry teacher who said he would be willing to be trained to carry a weapon to protect students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., has been charged for allegedly leaving a loaded pistol in a public restroom.

The Glock 9mm was found by an apparently intoxicated homeless man who fired it, according to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report.

A week after 17 people were killed at the Parkland school, Sean Simpson, 43, told MSNBC he was willing to be trained to carry a firearm to "probably be another line of defense" for the school. He added, however, that "I'm not sure if it's the answer."

Simpson was arrested and charged with failing to safely store a firearm, a second-degree misdemeanor that carries a maximum jail term of 60 days. The incident occurred Sunday at the Deerfield Beach Pier, Local10 reported.

Simpson told deputies he inadvertently left the gun behind in the restroom and was going back to get it when he heard a gunshot. Inside, Simpson said, he saw Joseph Spataro, 69, holding the firearm. He said he grabbed the weapon from Spataro's hand.

Spataro, who told deputies he fired the gun to see if it was loaded, was charged with trespassing and firing a weapon while intoxicated. The bullet, which did not hit anyone, was later found inside the concrete block structure by deputies.

"There was a reasonable likelihood that the firearm could have ended up in the hands of a child or the discharge of the firearm could have wounded another person or child," deputies wrote in the arrest report.

Simpson has supported the gun control efforts mounted by students at the school and traveled with them last month to attend the March For Our Lives protest in Washington D.C., according to the Miami Herald.

Broward County school superintendent Robert Runcie said the school will decide after Simpson's case is resolved whether further investigation or discipline is warranted, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The school district has declined to take part in a new program, passed by the state legislature after the Feb. 14 shootings, that allows certain school employees to carry weapons on the job.
Parkland teacher charged with leaving loaded gun in public restroom

i dunno what to believe anymore in the MSM. and also, if its true theyre both idiots!!

not to go off topic or hi jack your thread @clearconscience but:

today, in the break room at work, i saw this story with this wimpass dude being interviewed saying a guy came at him with a "military style hatchet" and that he felt completely helpless...

well maybe if he got educated and trained up he wouldnt be so helpless. SOME PEOPLES KIDS!

WTF is a military style hatchet? am i missing something?

Man recounts 'horrific' road rage incident with hatchet-wielding suspect in Milwaukie area

The same story was posted earlier today in the self defense thread...

I can't begin to describe the ignorance in this story

Damnit why can't I be the next guy in a stall where this happens? My luck when it's my turn it will be a Jennings...

Decades back when public toilets still had the old tank this was fairly common. One was a Denny's here. Security Guard goes in, leaves his 92 on the tank. When he remembers he goes back it's of course gone. When he filled out the police report he said he saw a few guys leaving a while before looking at him and laughing. I bet they were. If it was me I would have gone out and broken my own damn car window and sworn I left it in the car. :)

i dunno what to believe anymore in the MSM. and also, if its true theyre both idiots!!

not to go off topic or hi jack your thread @clearconscience but:

today, in the break room at work, i saw this story with this wimpass dude being interviewed saying a guy came at him with a "military style hatchet" and that he felt completely helpless...

well maybe if he got educated and trained up he wouldnt be so helpless. SOME PEOPLES KIDS!

WTF is a military style hatchet? am i missing something?

Man recounts 'horrific' road rage incident with hatchet-wielding suspect in Milwaukie area

My "best guess", the kind that many of our guys carried in Nam maybe? They are still to this day made and sold in both high end models like the ones many carried there, to cheap knock offs. I have one in the shop made by Cold Steel. It is designed to be a weapon more than a hatchet.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top