JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Although I am not sure how realistic that statement is since I did modify it a bit. :D

After completing the work on my "perfected" Glock 33 I am absolutely thrilled with it. It has had three flawless trips to the range now without a single glitch. I have been carrying it for about a week now and I must say that, other than times when I need the slimmer profile of my Kahr PM40, I do not see a reason to ever carry any other gun. It is accurate, reliable, comfortable in my hand, well balanced, easy to conceal, lightweight and doesn't look too bad now either. Add that to having 11-21 (depending on whether you carry the extra mag) extremely effective and potent .357sig rounds and you have a real winner. :)

I do think I will order a .40S&W barrel for it though to make it the same caliber as all my other car and carry guns. :)

Pardon the crappy iPhone pics below. I still cannot find the battery charger for my old Canon Elph. I might have to bite the bullet and buy my first new camera in 9 years. :eek:

StainlessGlock1.jpg

StainlessGlock2.jpg

StainlessGlock3.jpg

Nice shooter. Like we spoke about a couple of weeks ago, I really like carrying my G19 when I'm out in the woods. Durable, light weight, can carry a lot of ammo, etc.

I know a PTLD PO who is a Glock Armorer and he told me that with all the Glocks in the PTLD PO arsenal, he has never seen any of the major problems that typically get associated with Glocks.

Your S&Ws are going to get jealous though. :s0112:

Yeahhh man I know what you mean. I took the glock 30sf out the other day and 200 rounds without a hiccup. I shot 5 rounds at about 25 feet, just to see how accurate it would be and what do you know 1 big hole with a flier. Only thing that sucks is getting used to the sights and that I shoot about 4 inches to the left.

I'll admit David, when you told me that you were getting a stainless slide for your 33, I was kinda...........Meh............

It looks 100 times better than I was thinking it would.

That is a sweet looking Glock!!!

ETA:............Looks kinda like a Kahr. Maybe that's why I like it so much.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

I'll admit David, when you told me that you were getting a stainless slide for your 33, I was kinda...........Meh............

It looks 100 times better than I was thinking it would.

That is a sweet looking Glock!!!

ETA:............Looks kinda like a Kahr. Maybe that's why I like it so much.:s0114::s0114::s0114:
I would not go that far. Kahr's are very attractive IMHO. This is just attractive for a Glock. It is like the difference between Halle Berry and RuPaul in a Halle Berry wig. :)

I know a PTLD PO who is a Glock Armorer and he told me that with all the Glocks in the PTLD PO arsenal, he has never seen any of the major problems that typically get associated with Glocks.

He must be new, as it was the Portland Police back in 2004 that had the issue with the .45's blowing up on them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top