JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I feel left out....... hahahahah I think my glock is cool too and I am gonna post a pic or two or three on here..... I know I can go and post them on SHOW YOUR GUNS but ehhh I like it here........ I am a big resident evil fan so here u go......... enjoy ladies and germs.

Here are your pics. Nice gun!

Edit: Oops, I see you fixed your link... Pics removed.

Just curious PP, are you planning to keep the stock 357 Sig barrel or do you see yourself upgrading to one of the aftermarket brands at some point? And if you are planning on upgrading, have you givin it any thought yet as to which brand?

My first glock experiance made me love them. I was hunting in Eastern Oregon with my cousin and wanted to find and shoot a Rattle Snake all weekend and had no luck even seeing one. As we were coming to the end of a dirt road, about 500yds from the highway one slithered out infront of us. All my guns were in cases in the back of the truck so my cousin handed me his tiny little subcompact 10mm. I hadnt shot any Glock before that but I hit the snake 5 out of 5 shots (I got a bit excited), from about 15yds. Made me a believer! after that I sold my S&W 1911 and bought my Glock 21. Couldnt be happier!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top