JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good. An investigator's job is sorting through the information received and figuring out what is relevant; quantify and qualify your statements as precisely as possible in as few words as possible. If called back just give the facts as best you remember, don't embellish or offer opinions unless asked. At the same time though, don't hesitate to add details the detective may be missing. It's a bit of a dichotomy, but being of service is very valuable.

I heard back from the OSP, sounded like they had very little info and my info helped with a timeline. they took down a detailed statement and are working the case on the limited info available. no traffic cams in that immediate area , they are hoping for dashcam footage in the time frame I told them. Scary world we live in.
stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.

I heard back from the OSP, sounded like they had very little info and my info helped with a timeline. they took down a detailed statement and are working the case on the limited info available. no traffic cams in that immediate area , they are hoping for dashcam footage in the time frame I told them. Scary world we live in.
stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.
Good job, FireArm. Well done!

In a murder investigation any info is good info .
Some murder investigations are solved by that one little bit of info .
Can you describe the guys he was with and or could you I D them .
Or just what kind of clothes they had on could help.
You never know

I would. Maybe the info you provide could help someone else survive, or gice the family justice.

If it was a loved one of yours would you want someone to speak up?

This is no different from people in the ghetto using the code of silence. Just helps evil gain power.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I would. Maybe the info you provide could help someone else survive, or gice the family justice.

If it was a loved one of yours would you want someone to speak up?

This is no different from people in the ghetto using the code of silence. Just helps evil gain power.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Yep OSP has all the info I have.
I sure hope it helps, even in some small way.
I knew I would end up calling it in , I just needed a nudge. Thanks to all who asked/told me to pass the info on, thats what I needed but I had talked it over with a close friend and my Fiance, we came to the conclusion it was best. I had even told my girlfriend what I saw Monday night because the situation seemed very much out of place.
WI have had family go missing only to be found as a corpse and it is a difficult situation to not know what happened, so I couldnt live with possibly being one of the last people to see him alive.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews