JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah. if it takes off, I would be open to go statewide. I am part of another group (hiking group/not 2A related) that is statewide. We shall see. I paid the fees for 6 months so that should be plenty of time to see where things are going.

Another point, I worked a couple of decades on shooting matches. There are workers and riders and the tendency is to wear the workers out. Before the riders play they must show they participated in a pro 2nd activity.

:D already thought out the first shoot, water the tree of liberty with a man vs man dueling tree shoot. Nothing like good adrenaline to have fun and man vs man makes folks heart pump.:D

Heck you could work with the Bend range and set up the survival bug out shoot for a weekend test of gear. You could pick a lake and have the survival fishing test and shoot along with a hike to the lake. There are so many things a group can do but it takes the workers and those are the hardest folks to find.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top