JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If not done already, start a letters-to-the-editors campaign. The "felon list" assembled by skjos is fertile ground for personal letters to the editors. Change the voice to 2nd person, and the word "felon" to "criminal". Also, never use the term "anti-gun", use "anti-2nd Amendment" or "anti-Constitution". Words matter.

Example original: "While out hiking in the Northeast corner of the state with my girlfriend, I bring along a .44 revolver as protection from bears and wolves. After setting up the tent, I leave the pistol with her as I climb a nearby peak. Am I a felon?"

Example modified for letter: "While out hiking in the Northeast corner of the state with your girlfriend, you bring along a .44 revolver as protection from bears and wolves. After setting up the tent, you leave the pistol with her as you climb a nearby peak. I594 makes you a criminal."

I won't be writing any. I'm in Idaho.

Good Lord how much money do they need, Balmer just dropped another 250k

<broken link removed>

140829_steve_ballmer_660.jpg

"You ever…seen a grown man naked? Do you…like movies about gladiators?"

Are your rights for sale to the highest bidder? A handful of billionaires think so and are trying to do just that. Don't let them get away with it. I-594 is bad law that criminalizes innocent behavior while doing nothing to penalize actual criminals. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers that we don't want a handful of rich people that hire servants to protect them making it harder for us to protect ourselves.

Seattle Times has been on a roll this week. This is like the 5th article this week glorifying I594 painting it as a magical cure all that brings world peace. Lets blow up the comments

<broken link removed>

Here's a link to the KOMO "Town Hall" broadcast, featuring some of our folks from WAC: <broken link removed>
I watched that live and then also made several comments on that page. That was a pretty good debate I think it went well for our side. I just hope they don't edit it too horribly when they shrink it down to an hour an broadcast it on TV.

Noticed this on voteno594.com (the NRA site):

<broken link removed>

I doubt many people decide how to vote based on what a newspaper recommends, but at least someone in the MSM is finally admitting the transfer problems and law enforcement opposition to 594. Helps to get the word out, at least.

Here are a couple more clips which could be shared with the unconverted. The NRA has a new video with "30 Cal Gal" - it's 1 minute long so will probably be a TV ad:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y04g0_WI10E

And a longer radio interview with a manager from West Coast Armory. The pro-594 rep was a no-show (I like the empty chair) but the WCA manager does a good job walking through the 594 traps:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkWLWgM0sig
Listening to a segment on AM770 now with someone from west coast armory

Listening to a segment on AM770 now with someone from west coast armory

Good catch. I think that was the same person from WCA. I'm glad they are involved in this. He made an interesting point I had not even thought about before. 594 has that confusing language about transfers being allowed at "government-authorized shooting ranges" or however it's phrased. So if a local anti-gun city council decided to declare a range non-sanctioned, they could no longer rent out range guns. That would put an end to any first-time shooter classes and probably put many small ranges out of business.

It seems like the more you learn about 594, the worse it gets.

Alright it's crunch time and things are getting serious.

I've just ordered a custom red t shirt with white text that reads front and back
"get the facts
Thetruthabout594.com

Then join 4,500+
Law enforcement officers
Voting NO on I594"

And will be wearing this everywhere outside of work until election day

I've purchased that domain as well as the truthabouti594.com and was planning on building my own site pointing out all the flaws with 594 but haven't had time yet so I have it forwarding to voteno594.com which is a great site. The only thing I don't like which is why I was going to put my own together is the NRA branding and I think people on the fence may not trust the info (even though it's accurate) because they may feel it's biased. Plu the url sounds like it could be from an unbiased source so more people may visit that vs voteno594.com PLUS votenoON594.com goes to the antigun page so less chance of someone accidentally going to that site

I still might try throwing something together tonight I just wanted it to look professional and it would encourage people to also check out voteno594.com. if anyone is good with websites and want to help me out hit me up.

I may also do a custom window decal for my car if it's not too expensive.

I've also donated 50 bucks to the yes on 591 campaign and have been commenting on news stories relating to 594 like crazy.

I live near a park and ride and will also get some chalk and start writing the site on the sidewalks there and at bus stops around my place

We can defeat this thing!

If your interested I'll throw Word Press up on the Gun Rights Coalition website tonight and give you access to work on it. I also have StopI594.com and .org as well. Currently it just has a forum up on it which I have all but shut down due to spammers so I plan to remove it anyway. Just haven't had the time to really work on it.

It will not be until late this evening though as I have to speak at a meeting 2 hours away tonight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top