JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prefaced this with there is zero chance I would invest in one, ever, for a number of reasons. However, in light of the FRT brouhaha and, candidly, morbid curiosity, how do these work and why has BATFE not spanked them? (I'm guessing the answer is they don't work or too small of a fish to fry.)

Inquiring minds want to know. (Well, that and individuals killing time. :p)

Prefaced this with there is zero chance I would invest in one, ever, for a number of reasons. However, in light of the FRT brouhaha and, candidly, morbid curiosity, how do these work and why has BATFE not spanked them? (I'm guessing the answer is they don't work or too small of a fish to fry.)

Inquiring minds want to know. (Well, that and individuals killing time. :p)
Looks like it's just a mini reciprocating saw in a pretty package to pull the trigger. Still very illegal for us peons. I'd like to see more electronic triggers but I think the readily convertible ruling makes them a legal nightmare.

After seeing this on the video side bar, and clicking on said, I googled a little more. It is nothing more than another crank operated, el cheapo device. The advertisement covers up that aspect. So, that's why is likely flies legally.

p16063422812984030.jpg

Last Edited:
I have one in a junk box somewhere. They are crank operating and come with different sized actuators for trigger reset. Super cheazy and dangerous in my opinion. I installed on an AK. While cranking it could jam up plastic gears. That would result in a loaded chamber with trigger half pulled. Could result in disastrous ND to waterbrains. Sometimes you could manually pull trigger with finger sometimes jammed up. Any movement of device made gun go boom. Attatched to trigger guard via hex screws. INTERNET CRAP

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top