JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So did the trigger safe cover arrive and what do you think of it?

~
Came in quickly and it's been What I was expecting. Holds in place on the trigger guard. Shaking and bouncing do not dislodge it. I have it tethered to my car so when i want to deploy it it comes off with a mild tug.

What's the magic go get him to make something?

After seeing the recommendation in this site before. I contacted him to make a holster that he already lists on his website as something he does and his response was, "I don't take orders, I only make what I make and if it happens to be what you want you'll buy it"

I was a bit confused at the business practice. I told him I wouldn't mind waiting 6 months to get the holster, didn't matter.

Are you sure you were talking to Cascadia Concealment? I've never in my life said "I don't take orders, I only make what I make and if it happens to be what you want you'll buy it"... Feel free to DM or email me.

Are you sure you were talking to Cascadia Concealment? I've never in my life said "I don't take orders, I only make what I make and if it happens to be what you want you'll buy it"... Feel free to DM or email me.

100% sure, I was able to get what I wanted going to Taprack holsters though, At first I didn't like the tap rack holsters I ordered because they were so tight they were literally pushing the pistols out of battery (bad) - but after about 200 aggressive draws they have worn down enough to be really great.

Original email is still in my email. 4/22/19 I'll forward it to you.

got the email. I think you've completely mischaracterized what I was saying. You asked about placing an order. I explained that I only allow X number of holsters to be ordered per week, and why. You told me about some other company that had their own process, and I explained that my system works for me (I'm a one man operation working in my off-duty time). You didn't like that answer, and chose to make up a bunch of words I didn't say. I have never said that I make what I want and you will buy it. That's completely false. I am a 100% custom made to order operation. I VERY rarely pre-make anything. This business is a hobby for me...

got the email. I think you've completely mischaracterized what I was saying. You asked about placing an order. I explained that I only allow X number of holsters to be ordered per week, and why. You told me about some other company that had their own process, and I explained that my system works for me (I'm a one man operation working in my off-duty time). You didn't like that answer, and chose to make up a bunch of words I didn't say. I have never said that I make what I want and you will buy it. That's completely false. I am a 100% custom made to order operation. I VERY rarely pre-make anything. This business is a hobby for me...

You are correct, I made an error in verbiage as I paraphrased, however there really wasn't a lot to misunderstand. I inquired about making an order, your response was that you were very busy and only put a certain number of holsters in the cue as available each week for purchase, updated at 4pm on Sunday. Further explaining that this was a hobby side business for you and that you don't allow infinite orders to come in because it backs up too much. I explained that I understood and would be happy to wait months for a potential order, but because your business is so successful, (happy for you) I was not able to place an order unless I waited and hoped to catch one of the available ones as the website was updated each Sunday. I was looking to purchase several Glock models with TLR OWB - unfortunately after multiple weeks I was never able to find them listed as in stock after Sunday's at 4pm when the website updat

I'm not upset, but there really wasn't as much of a mischaracterization as I believe you feel. If a potential customer is trying to order a product, and the response is that you're too busy for the order, but that the potential customer can watch the website for what is updated as available on Sunday's at 4pm and potentially be able to buy what they are looking for - that type of experience really just doesn't say, 'sure I can make something for you.'

It's really not a big deal, apparently you are really busy and successful and I am happy for you. Personally I thought that when I shared that I was looking to buy 5-7 holsters, that that might have been more than you wanted to take on at the time and I looked elsewhere. No hard feelings.

I'll be happy to edit my previous comment though to paraphrase instead of quote.

You are correct, I made an error in verbiage as I paraphrased, however there really wasn't a lot to misunderstand. I inquired about making an order, your response was that you were very busy and only put a certain number of holsters in the cue as available each week for purchase, updated at 4pm on Sunday. Further explaining that this was a hobby side business for you and that you don't allow infinite orders to come in because it backs up too much. I explained that I understood and would be happy to wait months for a potential order, but because your business is so successful, (happy for you) I was not able to place an order unless I waited and hoped to catch one of the available ones as the website was updated each Sunday. I was looking to purchase several Glock models with TLR OWB - unfortunately after multiple weeks I was never able to find them listed as in stock after Sunday's at 4pm when the website updat

I'm not upset, but there really wasn't as much of a mischaracterization as I believe you feel. If a potential customer is trying to order a product, and the response is that you're too busy for the order, but that the potential customer can watch the website for what is updated as available on Sunday's at 4pm and potentially be able to buy what they are looking for - that type of experience really just doesn't say, 'sure I can make something for you.'

It's really not a big deal, apparently you are really busy and successful and I am happy for you. Personally I thought that when I shared that I was looking to buy 5-7 holsters, that that might have been more than you wanted to take on at the time and I looked elsewhere. No hard feelings.

I'll be happy to edit my previous comment though to paraphrase instead of quote.

This is a much better representation of my response.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you at the time. If I can in the future, you know how to reach me.

This is a much better representation of my response.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you at the time. If I can in the future, you know how to reach me.

No worries, I updated the original post. Not every post is as eloquent as it could be.

I'm actually still in the market for a OWB Glock Model 40 10mm (some people think I'm talking about .40 s&w) with Streamlight TLR HL

If that is something that you would feel up to making, I'd be interested.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top