JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, many people served and fought with little if any credit. Some lost limbs or sight. Some lost their lives. Recognition is not the reason you served. PJ's are elite. Whether Rangers, MARSOC, GB's, SEAL's or Delta's, many of those conduct operations the world will never know about but would make great movies. They don't do it for fame, recognition or money. They do it because it's who they are, and it needs to be done. The recognition and respect of their brothers is all that counts, as only those know what it takes to become one of them, and what they do to keep people safe.

Guys, many people served and fought with little if any credit. Some lost limbs or sight. Some lost their lives. Recognition is not the reason you served. PJ's are elite. Whether Rangers, MARSOC, GB's, SEAL's or Delta's, many of those conduct operations the world will never know about but would make great movies. They don't do it for fame, recognition or money. They do it because it's who they are, and it needs to be done. The recognition and respect of their brothers is all that counts, as only those know what it takes to become one of them, and what they do to keep people safe.
Thank you for that!
I never did what I did for any big lofty reason, and I certainly didn't choose it, it chose me, and I sometimes wonder if I should have said Naw, I don't wanna!
I did what I did for the guys and galls who needed some one to be THAT guy in their worst moments, to fight FOR them when they could no longer fight for them selves, and I some how figured out how to put it in a box, lock it down and get it done, and I did it so that others wouldn't have to in my place! I am nobody special, I didn't do anything extraordinary, but I served along side many who did, and it's those incredible folks I remember the most!

Thank you for that!
I never did what I did for any big lofty reason, and I certainly didn't choose it, it chose me, and I sometimes wonder if I should have said Naw, I don't wanna!
I did what I did for the guys and galls who needed some one to be THAT guy in their worst moments, to fight FOR them when they could no longer fight for them selves, and I some how figured out how to put it in a box, lock it down and get it done, and I did it so that others wouldn't have to in my place! I am nobody special, I didn't do anything extraordinary, but I served along side many who did, and it's those incredible folks I remember the most!

Selection doesn't make operators. It chooses them...;)
They sign up to do things that need to be done, but other people can't do. In the shadows. Around the world. Even in the face of fear.

Selection doesn't make operators. It chooses them...;)
They sign up to do things that need to be done, but other people can't do. In the shadows. Around the world. Even in the face of fear.
I couldn't tell you how many times I was scared sh!tless, but it was an almost daily thing for quite a while! What's really scary, is when it isn't!

1040 and
800-DIVORCE
have cost more than all combined.

Hello,

I was widowed and never divorced. I had a long and happy marriage for over 30 years with my late husband.

I do AGREE with you there due to people that I have known who were divorced especially MEN since so many of them get screwed royally NO matter who they have for a lawyer and especially since they are and were honest and hard working men.

I do AGREE with you on the 1040 tax form number too. BIG time!

Take care.

Old Lady Cate

Prayers said for all of the people who died. May they rest in peace. Condolences to their families and friends.

Cate

Supposed to be down that way now with Red Cross but had a heart attack..Don't, they hurt like hell. Been off here for a year about, just couldn't feel ok about lost freedom. Barroom brawl i had with two guys, in Yosemite, being the one still on my feet when the law showed up, got arrested, 1981. Kalifornia listed it as a felony on my rap sheet and it showed up on the NICS during a check for a purchase at Fox Firearms here, never was a problem before. Got cleared as a misdemeanor last week so. Good to be back. Had to hire Kollie Law Group up in Bend, Ed Neusteter has a license to practice in Kalifornia and is a good guy who went to bat for me. Hope that ok to mention here?. Have been down the Gulf on these events and the folks there move with the tide really. Many don't have the resources to just leave and we open shelters etc. till things calm and settle. Not particularly happy about this anchor in my chest while fellow volunteers are serving in the Gulf Coast and Kalifornia on the fires.
So..The above is an accurate description of events...but not...The felony WAS cleared back to a proper misdemeanor but that's not the conclusion of the troubles, the FBI-NICS then decided my barroom brawl with a couple of complete strangers?, "Might" be a "domestic". This is a common sleight of hand the FBI-NICS is now using to deny purchase and rob Citizens of their civil rights. These are older convictions, (mine was 81'), and the "evidence required to clear the applicant" has for the most part long since been destroyed by court clerks doing housekeeping. You will be "denied forever", which, by the way, technically makes it a "delay", not a clear "denial", so it requires the Citizen to keep applying and being denied.."delayed", which is another trick. to head off lawsuits. It took three years, three law groups, hundreds of hours of my own time, research, and engagement with FBI-NICS, to finally, with the aid of a remarkable group of legal advocates, the FPC out of Sacramento..Firearms Policy Coalition. We had to file suit in federal court against merrick garland and the heads of the FBI and ATF to finally get them to unclaw me and send the UPIN so I could regain my, what we all have thought sacred, "Rights". They tried to head me off by claiming it was only a "delay", but ultimately we prevailed...three years...Amen, and keep your eye on the prize, yours aren't the only eyes on that prize, that being our Liberty

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top