JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I have been hunting only a few times in the last 22 years (got married, had kids, job, school....). I have started shooting again, and I am really enjoying the hobby. I am looking for someone who would like to go hunting with me; I live in the Portland area, and no one in my group of friends wants to hunt at all. The fact is even when I go shooting it is just me and my daughter, or sometimes just myself.

unfortunately my daughter foes not want to get into hunting. She is happy just shooting on the weekends.

I would like to join a shooting club, because I feel that would be a good place to meet people that may be interested in hunting, but the wait list to become a member at the clubs seems to be long. Does anyone have ideas on where I should go to meet others who may be looking for a hunting partner? I am interested in deer, upland bird, predator, small game.......

jb

Join your local Oregon Hunters Association chapter, ducks unlimited, RMEF, etc. Groups of people you share a passion with, and does good for your sport.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top