JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I have been hunting only a few times in the last 22 years (got married, had kids, job, school....). I have started shooting again, and I am really enjoying the hobby. I am looking for someone who would like to go hunting with me; I live in the Portland area, and no one in my group of friends wants to hunt at all. The fact is even when I go shooting it is just me and my daughter, or sometimes just myself.

unfortunately my daughter foes not want to get into hunting. She is happy just shooting on the weekends.

I would like to join a shooting club, because I feel that would be a good place to meet people that may be interested in hunting, but the wait list to become a member at the clubs seems to be long. Does anyone have ideas on where I should go to meet others who may be looking for a hunting partner? I am interested in deer, upland bird, predator, small game.......

jb

Join your local Oregon Hunters Association chapter, ducks unlimited, RMEF, etc. Groups of people you share a passion with, and does good for your sport.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top