JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol your right there is a truck driver joke about that lol .. it goes like this guy sees a another guy riding a horse he has all the cowboy stuff boots chaps vest but he's wearing a LA DODGERS hat the guy ask cowboy why he doesn't have a cowboy hat cowboy says I don't want to look like a TRUCK DRIVER LOL ........ believe me I have seen guys at truck stops wearing spurs on there boots I kid you not lol

Lol your right there is a truck driver joke about that lol .. it goes like this guy sees a another guy riding a horse he has all the cowboy stuff boots chaps vest but he's wearing a LA DODGERS hat the guy ask cowboy why he doesn't have a cowboy hat cowboy says I don't want to look like a TRUCK DRIVER LOL ........ believe me I have seen guys at truck stops wearing spurs on there boots I kid you not lol
I think almost every truck driver I've seen wears gray hair, a Sikh turban or a baseball hat.

Yes it is a diverse job lots of different people driving trucks that's the one good thing about having a CDL I can live anywhere in the U.S. and have a job I could move to Florida tomorrow and have a job the next day

Some people might see these guys driving a truck with there turban on or whatever but what I see is someone working and not collecting welfare mmmm I might not get along with all of them because be leave me some of them are hard to get along with because they still think there in a third world country and if they don't push there way to the front of the line they won't get what they need every once in awhile I have to or others have to remind them of this but whatever

Some of my post I might come off as some hard a$$ on this or that but I don't have a problem with anybody who works for a living don't matter where your from come here get a job support yourself I don't have a problem with that but we are being taken advantage of by so many who come here and do nothing and collect everything money food medical bla bla bla

Call me a redneck or whatever I have worked many different jobs with all different cultures and people lol you do the same job as me I can't knock you 6264.jpeg

So you guys don't ware regular hats in off season?
I wear a blaze orange hat during hunting season.
Just thought these are cool hats representing Elk hunters.

Just asked since there was a baseball cap for $30
I get it. Couple of times I've canceled or not click buy as the cost were crazy. That's why I wait for sales. Flat rate of $7 shipping is fair.
I talked to one the guys I know. And since it's just couple guys getting started they don't order 1000s of hats and they do have a big selection of hat styles to offer

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top