JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol your right there is a truck driver joke about that lol .. it goes like this guy sees a another guy riding a horse he has all the cowboy stuff boots chaps vest but he's wearing a LA DODGERS hat the guy ask cowboy why he doesn't have a cowboy hat cowboy says I don't want to look like a TRUCK DRIVER LOL ........ believe me I have seen guys at truck stops wearing spurs on there boots I kid you not lol

Lol your right there is a truck driver joke about that lol .. it goes like this guy sees a another guy riding a horse he has all the cowboy stuff boots chaps vest but he's wearing a LA DODGERS hat the guy ask cowboy why he doesn't have a cowboy hat cowboy says I don't want to look like a TRUCK DRIVER LOL ........ believe me I have seen guys at truck stops wearing spurs on there boots I kid you not lol
I think almost every truck driver I've seen wears gray hair, a Sikh turban or a baseball hat.

Yes it is a diverse job lots of different people driving trucks that's the one good thing about having a CDL I can live anywhere in the U.S. and have a job I could move to Florida tomorrow and have a job the next day

Some people might see these guys driving a truck with there turban on or whatever but what I see is someone working and not collecting welfare mmmm I might not get along with all of them because be leave me some of them are hard to get along with because they still think there in a third world country and if they don't push there way to the front of the line they won't get what they need every once in awhile I have to or others have to remind them of this but whatever

Some of my post I might come off as some hard a$$ on this or that but I don't have a problem with anybody who works for a living don't matter where your from come here get a job support yourself I don't have a problem with that but we are being taken advantage of by so many who come here and do nothing and collect everything money food medical bla bla bla

Call me a redneck or whatever I have worked many different jobs with all different cultures and people lol you do the same job as me I can't knock you 6264.jpeg

So you guys don't ware regular hats in off season?
I wear a blaze orange hat during hunting season.
Just thought these are cool hats representing Elk hunters.

Just asked since there was a baseball cap for $30
I get it. Couple of times I've canceled or not click buy as the cost were crazy. That's why I wait for sales. Flat rate of $7 shipping is fair.
I talked to one the guys I know. And since it's just couple guys getting started they don't order 1000s of hats and they do have a big selection of hat styles to offer

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top