Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hunters Heritage Council supports I-591

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. quneur

quneur Mukilteo, Wa Member

There was a person gathering signatures for I-591 in front the store today. I signed the petition and was happy to see there was others signing also.

3. Dave Workman

OUTSTANDING.

Now the second part:

Dig out the wallet and kick in a few bucks to help the campaign. It's a rough ride when you're up against a millionaire in Seattle...

I-591 backers’ website now open for business

The Protect Our Gun Rights (POGR) coalition’s Yes on 591 website is up and running, and like all such sites has a way for gun rights supporters to contribute to the cause, and in this case, every dollar will count considering the war chest they’re facing from the Seattle group now pushing a 15-page gun control measure.

I-591 backers? website now open for business - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

4. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

I don't like the donating option on that 591 website, it asks me for all kinds of unnecessary information. I guess my money isn't needed.

5. Dave Workman

Well, then send a check to:

Protect Our Gun Rights
    12500 N.E. Tenth Place
    Bellevue, WA 98005

See, now there's no excuse for not chipping in... :thumbup:

6. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

2 guys were in front of Sportsmans Warehouse in Vancouver last weekend. I signed the petition , went home and got my wife and brought her back to sign as well. I wish my 4 year old could of signed.... :cool:

7. Dave Workman

Well, in Chicago, the kid could have.
    So could your dead relatives, convicts on work release, family pet and illegal aliens from this and other planets.

But the hits just keep coming:

I-591 campaign picks up key law enforcement endorsement

Backers of an initiative that prohibits gun confiscation without due process of law, and requires that background checks only be done in accordance with a uniform national standard today are reporting they picked up a key law enforcement endorsement, and there’s a hint of déjà vu attached to it.

I-591 campaign picks up key law enforcement endorsement - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com