JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Critical new support for I-591; Open Carry picnic success

The Hunters Heritage Council (HHC), representing a small army of some 60,000 outdoorsmen and women, has thrown its weight behind Initiative 591, and will oppose the 15-page gun control measure, I-594, which has now been okayed by a Thurston County judge to begin gathering signatures.

<broken link removed>

There was a person gathering signatures for I-591 in front the store today. I signed the petition and was happy to see there was others signing also.

There was a person gathering signatures for I-591 in front the store today. I signed the petition and was happy to see there was others signing also.

OUTSTANDING.

Now the second part:

Dig out the wallet and kick in a few bucks to help the campaign. It's a rough ride when you're up against a millionaire in Seattle...

I-591 backers' website now open for business

The Protect Our Gun Rights (POGR) coalition's Yes on 591 website is up and running, and like all such sites has a way for gun rights supporters to contribute to the cause, and in this case, every dollar will count considering the war chest they're facing from the Seattle group now pushing a 15-page gun control measure.

<broken link removed>

2 guys were in front of Sportsmans Warehouse in Vancouver last weekend. I signed the petition , went home and got my wife and brought her back to sign as well. I wish my 4 year old could of signed.... :cool:

2 guys were in front of Sportsmans Warehouse in Vancouver last weekend. I signed the petition , went home and got my wife and brought her back to sign as well. I wish my 4 year old could of signed.... :cool:

Well, in Chicago, the kid could have.
So could your dead relatives, convicts on work release, family pet and illegal aliens from this and other planets.

But the hits just keep coming:

I-591 campaign picks up key law enforcement endorsement

Backers of an initiative that prohibits gun confiscation without due process of law, and requires that background checks only be done in accordance with a uniform national standard today are reporting they picked up a key law enforcement endorsement, and there's a hint of déjà vu attached to it.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top